PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2.jpg

Larry looks like he was photoshopped into this one. :lol:

Well not completely control them per se. But sometimes when I'm dreaming I vaguely become aware of that I'm dreaming, and can steer where it's going. I can't exactly decide what's going to happen, but I become more in control of "dream me"'s actions and the dialogue and stuff like that. It's a bit of a merge between dreaming and day-dreaming, or fantasizing if you will. But it only happens when I'm asleep and sadly not as often as I'd enjoy it. If I get lucky like today, I can manage to get back into a dream I had the night before, but most of the times I just have a regular sleep and don't dream anything special or that I remember.

That's still really cool :up:

I just LOVE that video of you guys freaking out... I can only imagine if someone would have put audio on me in East Lansing when I ended up in the "Edge orgasm spot". Holy SHIT. Had it in Toronto too. Nothing will EVER compare to those 4.5 hours of my life for Edge heaven (at a show, anyway, but a certain 5 minutes comes to mind).

I now need to reveal my own embarrassing video of the very first time I heard Out Of Control. Chicago 3. Enjoy.

Out Of Control - U2 Chicago - July 5, 2011 - YouTube

I would've loved to see video of that part :lol:

This OOC one is awesome though :applaud:

Well not completely control them per se. But sometimes when I'm dreaming I vaguely become aware of that I'm dreaming, and can steer where it's going. I can't exactly decide what's going to happen, but I become more in control of "dream me"'s actions and the dialogue and stuff like that. It's a bit of a merge between dreaming and day-dreaming, or fantasizing if you will. But it only happens when I'm asleep and sadly not as often as I'd enjoy it. If I get lucky like today, I can manage to get back into a dream I had the night before, but most of the times I just have a regular sleep and don't dream anything special or that I remember.

I can do the same. :up: I've managed to steer the direction of many dreams. For me, the only way I can do that is if I'm daydreaming before falling asleep. If I'm not thinking of the dream when I'm partially awake, I have no control over what happens. But if I'm lying there half asleep and start to dream, then I can kinda tell the dream where to go. :)

I have about 5 recurring dreams, but I have no control over when those show up or how those end - it's always the same with those.

Dreams are SO damn fascinating. I wish I'd been able to learn/study more about them when I was in school. The month or so that we spent on them was one of the most interesting classes I ever had in university. :)

I can do the same. :up: I've managed to steer the direction of many dreams. For me, the only way I can do that is if I'm daydreaming before falling asleep. If I'm not thinking of the dream when I'm partially awake, I have no control over what happens. But if I'm lying there half asleep and start to dream, then I can kinda tell the dream where to go. :)

I have about 5 recurring dreams, but I have no control over when those show up or how those end - it's always the same with those.

Dreams are SO damn fascinating. I wish I'd been able to learn/study more about them when I was in school. The month or so that we spent on them was one of the most interesting classes I ever had in university. :)

:) Yeah it's sorta like that for me too. Though I don't have to daydream about it before. But I do realise that most of the time it happens when I've talked about things of thought of things during the day. The past two were triggered talking to Grace, so that's something I guess. :giggle:

I have had a few recurring ones as well, but I have no control over those at all. Some are creepy memories, others completely wonky and weird.

They definitely are fascinating. :up:

OMG!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing at this! I have tears streaming down right now. I'm going to have to show this to my family when they come over later. They're going to love this.

Right? :lol: Same here! It's so funny because she's just by herself, and then she has to add sound effects, OMG I lover her! :lmao:

:) Yeah it's sorta like that for me too. Though I don't have to daydream about it before. But I do realise that most of the time it happens when I've talked about things of thought of things during the day. The past two were triggered talking to Grace, so that's something I guess. :giggle:

Why do I have 50 new PM's? :sexywink:

I'm uploading a funny video interview with Bono and Edge at the moment. OMG I'd forgotten it. They are both such goofballs! I'll post a link when it finishes. It's from 2008.

Back
Top Bottom