PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When Chelsea and I went to get frozen yogurt today they played Beautiful Day while we were in there. :D

Blame Adam! It's a direct quote I guess from his interview the other day, a comment on Edge's crotch. i haven't listened to that interview myself though...

When Chelsea and I went to get frozen yogurt today they played Beautiful Day while we were in there. :D

That's my ring tone on my phone! I got a call the other day while Beautiful Day was playing on my computer. DOUBLE Beautiful Day.

Blame Adam! It's a direct quote I guess from his interview the other day, a comment on Edge's crotch. i haven't listened to that interview myself though...

:ohmy:

why is he talking about Edge like that?

I really hate it that I don't have internet access during my day other than my little blackberry. I'm always so out of the loop.

Someone forgot to teach Edgefest to put the link to the new thread in the old thread :wink:

Comet: re: cut scenes: no clue :sad: All I know is that people were saying yesterday on the @U2 forum that those scenes aren't in their box set version... @U2 tweeted a link to the discussion last night.

:ohmy:

why is he talking about Edge like that?

I really hate it that I don't have internet access during my day other than my little blackberry. I'm always so out of the loop.

The interviewer apparently asked whose crotch it was in one of the AB album pics :lol:

Okay, so let's talk about those cut scenes.....

Is that scene where they start listening to Sick Puppy, and Bono says, 'It's not alright'.

You know that Bonus Material will be an extra 5 minutes not shown on the web or Showtime THUS making me buy it. Bono, Y U OWN ME SO HARD?

AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif

Is that scene where they start listening to Sick Puppy, and Bono says, 'It's not alright'.

You know that Bonus Material will be an extra 5 minutes not shown on the web or Showtime THUS making me buy it. Bono, Y U OWN ME SO HARD?

Non-spoiler answer: yes *pout* Though I'm more disappointed about the other cut scene, the animator did a great job and it was damn funny!

At least they didn't cut the "*bilang bilang bilang* Edge would you shut the fook up!" scene, I would've had to go hunt the editor down :lol:

6281802219_01d1371a63_b.jpg

6281801561_52af50fccb_b.jpg
\

Because Bono still rules the roost.

Oh jinx!
FTW

I forgot one of the Sims pics. Artist Edgy.

edgesimch3.jpg

Edge has (RED) laces in his Converse too. :wink:

:cute:

THIS.

That has got to be one of the most adorable giggles ever. :ohmy:

Woah - I get distracted for a few hours, and you gals blow through another thread! :lol:

I totally wasted time today. Should have been more productive, but once again the internet and TV were horribly distracting. :lol: :reject: Oh well.

Butting into the convo...
Deleted scenes from FTSD? Are they on the dvd that comes with the uber package? Are they on youtube yet?

It seems that scenes we actually had in the TV broadcat versions have been deleted OUT of the DVD version. That's a real WTF. I haven't put mine in yet, but i will definitely check it out later!

Woah - I get distracted for a few hours, and you gals blow through another thread! :lol:

I totally wasted time today. Should have been more productive, but once again the internet and TV were horribly distracting. :lol: :reject: Oh well.

That's always my problem: should be more productive, but spend my time with the interweb and tv. :lol:

It seems that scenes we actually had in the TV broadcat versions have been deleted OUT of the DVD version. That's a real WTF. I haven't put mine in yet, but i will definitely check it out later!

:sad:

Now I'm gonna have to get that dvd, which will NOT be easy....

OK, so some wanted to know the extras?

A screensaver (which I will post about in a bit) and then the two wallpapers I posted in the last thread and that's about IT. The menu is the coolest thing, you click on the individual pics and it brings up bigger ones, but it's all flash so you can't save it.... so, to demonstrate, OF COURSE...

Untitled-1.jpg

CLICK:

Untitled-3.jpg

Here's a little something for the Bonogirls... (just took a photo, scanner on the fritz - don't click if you don't want a spoiler for a Bono pic in the book)

bonokaratekid.jpg

And last but not least, UBER DELICIOUS NEW TO ME EDGE PICS (don't click if you don't want a book spoiler)

edgenomz.jpg

And THIS one... we all have seen the one of him looking down, but OMG how much do I love THIS version. Oh sweet LORD I want a scan of this picture SO DAMN BADLY!!!

(Sorry about the flash)

YES.jpg

OK, so some wanted to know the extras?

A screensaver (which I will post about in a bit) and then the two wallpapers I posted in the last thread and that's about IT. The menu is the coolest thing, you click on the individual pics and it brings up bigger ones, but it's all flash so you can't save it.... so, to demonstrate, OF COURSE...

Untitled-1.jpg

CLICK:

Untitled-3.jpg

Have you tried the "print screen" button? :shifty:

I just realized that I have never started a PGP thread!:lol:

:shocked:

Thanks for posting those pics!

I'm a little relieved to see that the bonus downloadable content isn't anything that's going to make me pissed I didn't spring for the uber set. :wink:

And I'm pissed about the scenes deleted from the DVD. Someone listed what they were earlier this week, and while they're nothing earth-shattering to have out, it's just yet another baffling decision by this organization band.

I can only assume that the full film will be available for separate purchase later, which (while great for those who couldn't afford one of the box sets) means that I'll be giving them another $25 or whatever. Hopefully it will have some bonus features to sweeten the deal.

Thanks for posting those pics!

I'm a little relieved to see that the bonus downloadable content isn't anything that's going to make me pissed I didn't spring for the uber set. :wink:

And I'm pissed about the scenes deleted from the DVD. Someone listed what they were earlier this week, and while they're nothing earth-shattering to have out, it's just yet another baffling decision by this organization band.

I can only assume that the full film will be available for separate purchase later, which (while great for those who couldn't afford one of the box sets) means that I'll be giving them another $25 or whatever. Hopefully it will have some bonus features to sweeten the deal.

:pray: I want the full film released on its own. Because the box set costing $100 is seriously out of my budget. But a $20 or so DVD might be something we can manage.

That first Bono pic won't be a spoiler completely because it's been around :hmm: but it hasn't been around a lot.

Are the pics that come up flash shown in entirety on your screen? yeah if so they would be easy to save. :hmm:

Ok I know I need to scan, so I'll get you that Edge pic. i thought I'd wait at least a day before i start cramming my poor preshus book into a scanner though. :reject: :D

I just saw Drea's post in the last thread - looks like it's coming out in December as a separate release. Yay.

(albeit a grumpy yay. :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom