PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi comet, thora, MTE, EF, tara, Grace, sipsi
:wave::wave::wave:

ETA
amy & GG

just here for a few mins

hope everyone is doing well! :)

:wave:

So, I take it you're happy about this? That your parents still treat you as a kid rather than a responsible independent adult?

It's only about Facebook she treated me like that. Usually she does treat me like a responsible independent adult. :)

Except when I'm acting like a spoiled brat (which isn't often). :shifty:

Not really long - just longer than Bono's. It was really, really short. Not much longer than my ears long - like a short bob.I don't really have a solid plan, I just got bored. In fact, maybe I'll go red the next time I dye it. I'm not sure I'll do shoulder length again. Like Bono, I just don't think I can pull it off anymore.

This is one beer. I LOVE this brewery. I love the Witte beer. Now I need to find Chocolate Indulgence.

Brewery Ommegang. Belgian brewing in America.

And we got this beer too.

Sam Adams The Vixen Chocolate Chili Bock 22 oz Bottle : Brewforia.com

Chili, cinnamon and chocolate...yes please.

:wave:

It's only about Facebook she treated me like that. Usually she does treat me like a responsible independent adult. :)

Except when I'm acting like a spoiled brat (which isn't often). :shifty:

That alone sounds disturbing enough to me. What parent urges their adult child to get facebook? :huh: Most of the time it's the child teaching their parents how to use technology. And if you don't want fb, why would you get it if your mom wants you to? You don't have to do every little thing she says you know. You're an adult!

Not really long - just longer than Bono's. It was really, really short. Not much longer than my ears long - like a short bob.I don't really have a solid plan, I just got bored. In fact, maybe I'll go red the next time I dye it. I'm not sure I'll do shoulder length again. Like Bono, I just don't think I can pull it off anymore.

This is one beer. I LOVE this brewery. I love the Witte beer. Now I need to find Chocolate Indulgence.

Brewery Ommegang. Belgian brewing in America.

And we got this beer too.

Sam Adams The Vixen Chocolate Chili Bock 22 oz Bottle : Brewforia.com

Chili, cinnamon and chocolate...yes please.

OMFG YOU GOT THE CHOCOLATE CHILI ONE. :combust:

I had that once. I love spices, I love chocolate, I love beer. Holy shit. Sex in a bottle.

:drool: darn now I'm craving it. It's really hard to find that stuff here.

:giggle: I'd love to find out how English speaking people pronounce Ommegang. Ha, 10% strong beer? We've had worse. Way worse than that. Each year in March there's the Belgian beer event at uni. It's godlike. :drool: Belgians are gods in beer and U2 stages.

Can you tell me how to? Love those beers. Now I can't wait for the Chocolate Chili one.

The first g of gang is a Dutch G. That's a CH. So it's hard to explain how to pronounce it, it's a very harsh g, I guess something like laughter comes close. :lol: Darn this is hard.

And you pronounce all the letters of omme, I reckon in English it'd be more like om-gang or something, with gang being the criminal entity. But it's more om-me and then the chang thing.

That alone sounds disturbing enough to me. What parent urges their adult child to get facebook? :huh: Most of the time it's the child teaching their parents how to use technology. And if you don't want fb, why would you get it if your mom wants you to? You don't have to do every little thing she says you know. You're an adult!

I know. :D I don't do every little thing she says. :shrug: I'm just a weird person, I guess.

She knows more about computer stuff than I do, most of the time. I tend to know more about tvs and dvd players.

The first g of gang is a Dutch G. That's a CH. So it's hard to explain how to pronounce it, it's a very harsh g, I guess something like laughter comes close. :lol: Darn this is hard.

And you pronounce all the letters of omme, I reckon in English it'd be more like om-gang or something, with gang being the criminal entity. But it's more om-me and then the chang thing.

I think we were saying Ommegahh....then started mumbling. So, it's be Omme-chanG.....mumble mumble.

I think we were saying Ommegahh....then started mumbling. So, it's be Omme-chanG.....mumble mumble.

well the last part is a 'ng', which is a consonant in Dutch. that sounds pretty much like your gang, to be honest. The ending that is. Just the first g is different. :giggle: I should write this down for next tour, I can teach you some Dutch.

GetGlue tells me I have to follow 8 more people to unlock that damn bootcamp sticker....

:shifty:

I cant ever get it because I dont have internet on my phone and thus cant get the mobile app :sad:

Bono tag: "longer than Bono's"

:applaud: :up:

Oh, funny story. Was at a local thrift store today, and found a version of AB on cd in a folded cardboard case (rather than your plain cd case). Trouble is, cd was missing. Showed it to a cashier and she's like "okay i'll just toss it". I was like, "uhhhh....if you just have to toss it, can i have it?" She gave me this LOOK, like I was crazy. I'm just thinking -ohmygod do NOT let this lady throw this thing out-. Ended up getting her to give it to me. And no, Adam wasn't uncensored in it. He had a big black "X" over him instead of the cute lil' clover. :lol:
Had he been UNCENSORED, I would have just paid the $2 for it, cd or no cd! :reject: :shifty:

I cant ever get it because I dont have internet on my phone and thus cant get the mobile app :sad:

I don't have the right kind of phone for the app, but I used the mobile site and it crossed that off my list.

Just check-in using this url: GetGlue

:applaud: :up:

Oh, funny story. Was at a local thrift store today, and found a version of AB on cd in a folded cardboard case (rather than your plain cd case). Trouble is, cd was missing. Showed it to a cashier and she's like "okay i'll just toss it". I was like, "uhhhh....if you just have to toss it, can i have it?" She gave me this LOOK, like I was crazy. I'm just thinking -ohmygod do NOT let this lady throw this thing out-. Ended up getting her to give it to me. And no, Adam wasn't uncensored in it. He had a big black "X" over him instead of the cute lil' clover. :lol:
Had he been UNCENSORED, I would have just paid the $2 for it, cd or no cd! :reject: :shifty:

Awesome

It's always an icky thing when people ask if their autographs are legit.. cause most of the time when bought online they're not. :( And people don't want to believe that.

I don't have the right kind of phone for the app, but I used the mobile site and it crossed that off my list.

Just check-in using this url: GetGlue

Got it! Wooo!

Uncensored? :hmm:
Yeah, apparently there were versions of AB with Ad's "uncensored" photo on them. Us prudes in the US censored them all with clovers and Xs :doh:

That's why I never buy autographed things online.

Maybe I should be a bit more lenient in that, though... *has nothing autographed at all* :ohmy:

Got it! Wooo!

Yeah, apparently there were versions of AB with Ad's "uncensored" photo on them. Us prudes in the US censored them all with clovers and Xs :doh:

And yet, magazines like Playboy are allowed? :huh:

This is why I need to move back to Europe. Americans are so weird.

well the last part is a 'ng', which is a consonant in Dutch. that sounds pretty much like your gang, to be honest. The ending that is. Just the first g is different. :giggle: I should write this down for next tour, I can teach you some Dutch.

I can understand some. I was hanging out with 3 Dutch guys in Chicago about 11 years ago (Sven, Vince and Jeroen). They were talking in Dutch and I answered them in English. They were like, "You understood us??" Not everything, but I got the gist.

I can understand some. I was hanging out with 3 Dutch guys in Chicago about 11 years ago (Sven, Vince and Jeroen). They were talking in Dutch and I answered them in English. They were like, "You understood us??" Not everything, but I got the gist.

:lol: Wow that's quite respectable. Lots of people complain how hard Dutch is to understand. We should have a Dutch conversation next tour in Dublin. :shifty:

It's always an icky thing when people ask if their autographs are legit.. cause most of the time when bought online they're not. :( And people don't want to believe that.

From personal experience in NY this summer, the lowest forms of life are the ones getting them too. They nearly crushed me to death when I made an attempt to meet Edge outside of Letterman. It is fucking TERRIFYING not being able to breathe for 15 seconds. I wanted to cry like an 8 year old after that experience. My heart and body were crushed.

And please no one say "you should have come to X when I met him", because I did what I could this summer, but wasn't about to stalk him at every single show. I still believe that if it's meant to happen it's meant to happen, but the one time I really tried just made me want to never try again.

Back
Top Bottom