PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't seen anyone mention downloadable content in the Super, so I reckon that's Uber only.

that's what I thought but that's cool because people around here share awesome stuff....like send things to your pm box just cuz they knew you'd want it. :love: I think I'm going to order the super. I had a moment last night where I convinced myself to order the uber.

Yeah I'd be fine with sharing the extra stuff I get. If that darn boxset would ever arrive. Karma what the heck have I done to you? :sad: 10 days and counting..

Yea me too. This has gone so badly wrong. :crack: I'd be forever grateful if only these two boxes just arrived, I probably won't even bitch Universal that I want my 50 euros for 3 day shipping back.

Time to make a big computer backup. :uhoh: Just realised I haven't done that in months. Since my laptop is suffering from a nearly full memory it's probably useful to save it on the external and delete it here I guess.

That sounds a LOT more positive than most articles we've had lately.

With their 20-year-old music playing, the two speak about the future. Edge finds the situation “exciting,” and Bono finds it freeing.

Weird weather here, usually it´s over a meter of snow at this time and was just picking strawberrys in backyard :lol: :applaud:

Ah it's good weather there too? :D It's the hottest november day ever here. About 15c, so I'm chilling without socks in a t-shirt. Love it!

I'm pretty good.

You? Besides the "not having your box set yet" thing :wink:

Still crying like a baby in the corner of the room over that. :wink:

Nah, I'm just pissed off about it. But other than that I'm doing great. Actually productive for a change, like a motherfuckin' adult! Did the laundry, seasoned tonight's dinner as mum asked and moved her plants to the attic for winter. Right now I'm making back ups of my HD. I was going to work on my sword but I see it's already 4.30. :grumpy: Damn time, stop flying when I have a productive day!

Maybe I can do a wee bit of work on it but I don't think I can do much before it's dinnertime.

We had an elephant accident here in Holland earlier this week. An old male Elephant fell into a ditch. He broke a tusk and had a big scrape on his trunk. But he survived. :)

Yeah that's part of the downloadable content. :hyper: Very excited about that. And about not having to rip all the discs to my pc. I can just download it all.

So last night I had this dream that I went back onto the Uber download site, and what was there but the full version of Love Is Blindness acoustic... with no Bono talking over it.

Is that not the most awesome dream EVER?

:D:D:D:D

I can't stop listening to this damn song. So much for being productive today. It's on my iPod and also burned a cd for my car but I'm still sitting at my computer listening to it over and over and over....

So last night, I had a former Bono from a tribute band over at my house with another friend of ours to watch FTSD and listen to the unreleased stuff.

HE CRIED when the "One" writing part came on.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom