PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And in grown-up news, I feel like such a responsible adult. I got $166 worth of groceries & household goods for only $76 today. Saved $90 in coupons and sale prices. :up:

Nice! :up: I love finding fabulous deals. We don't have the crazy coupons that the US does (or if we do, I've never seen them anywhere), but it's always nice when you can save a bunch of money on your groceries. :)

*jobvibes* being sent :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

Dear God, please let me have a child like this...:cute:

:giggle: :yes:

Schools good. Only three more days of observation left this semester, at the end of which I'm going to dye my hair ULTRAVIOLET.

:rockon: val

Today is National Sandwich Day.

Just sayin'... :shifty:

spideybonoedge4.jpg
and I missed it ???!!!!!

I am CRY! :sad:

:wink:

Choose your poison. :macdevil:

heh heh! :evil:

This is so sad :sad: I`m watching some charity tv-show and they are showing children in developing countries. They are dying in a fever.

some singers in that tv-show did a song about helping the children and they sang:
I can be Finnish Bono now...:blahblah:

and the singer did have sunglasses too..

I was like WTF?? and now i`m laughing :D Sorry i`m tired :)

Yeah, he was only 3 1/2 in that vid. I wish I could film him rocking out to dvds and whatnot now that he's almost 6, but he always stops what he's doing and 'catches' me. :lol:

:giggle: Capture her! Aw, I hope my kids will rock out to U2 if I ever get them.:cute:

Sports was interesting tonight. It went quite okay considering my legs and lungs still suck, until I had to do my own Kata. After that I sat on my knees, then I went to sit normally and my knee was stuck. :crack: I tried to fix it myself by rubbing it and trying to stretch it, but I couldn't. Had to get the Sensei to slowly stretch it and it hurt like fuck and everyone heard it crack loudly. :yikes: But it did fix it.

My limbs are weird. Well joints more like it. They fail.

Good weather for writing novels. If one did that sort of thing.
sm-giggle.gif

Are you telling me to get up off my lazy butt and write?

I went to a Christmas festival. Crafts and such. It was nice and busy. I got to spend some quality baby time with my friend's 9 week old son. I still got it. I had that kid smiling and burping like a pro.

Irish authorities today uncovered a mass grave of dead snowmen. Further tests revealed it was actually a field of carrrots

:lol:

Yeah YT took down my video of IGC from R&H even though I gave cred to Universal, U2, AND named both the song and the movie! :doh:

And in grown-up news, I feel like such a responsible adult. I got $166 worth of groceries & household goods for only $76 today. Saved $90 in coupons and sale prices. :up:
:hi5: Go coupons!

Sports was interesting tonight. It went quite okay considering my legs and lungs still suck, until I had to do my own Kata. After that I sat on my knees, then I went to sit normally and my knee was stuck. :crack: I tried to fix it myself by rubbing it and trying to stretch it, but I couldn't. Had to get the Sensei to slowly stretch it and it hurt like fuck and everyone heard it crack loudly. :yikes: But it did fix it.

My limbs are weird. Well joints more like it. They fail.
:hug: I know how you feel about the knees... my knees suck sometimes too

Are you telling me to get up off my lazy butt and write?

I went to a Christmas festival. Crafts and such. It was nice and busy. I got to spend some quality baby time with my friend's 9 week old son. I still got it. I had that kid smiling and burping like a pro.

:cute:

So a few days ago I reserved a copy of the box set from HMV online. It seemed to be the only copy available anywhere in the Vancouver area. They were supposed to call me within 24 hours of me submitting the request, but of course nobody did. I FINALLY got through to them on the phone this afternoon (prior to that the phone had just rung and rung and nobody had answered). They had no record of me ever reserving the box set (I have email confirmation that I did), nor did they ever have any in stock, despite the website saying they did. :fist: :slammingheadonthedesk: So the moral of the story is SCREW YOU, HMV.

Looks like I'll just be ordering it online from Chapters, and waiting a few weeks for it to arrive. :lol:

I'll come back with you :shifty:

I'm better , i;m still emotional.I cried earlier when the girls searched the house looking for Alfie :sad:

Yeah it does :up:

and AB stuff is helping me smile

and as for Grace , you're educating her :yes: , starting her early in Irishmen studies :shifty:

Wild, my heart goes out to you! :hug: Alfie is with my Miss Purrl, waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge. We *will* see them again! :heart:

Wild, I'm very sorry about Alfie. I lost my sweet girl cat two years ago, and it was the hardest loss I've ever experienced.

Back
Top Bottom