PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud::applaud::applaud:

That is awesome! Was it a job you applied for?

Nope, there was no job posting.

The person I talked to on the phone about it said that he highly recommended me because I did really well in the class.

But the only thing is that they usually only hire current students so she said she'll have to let me know if I can be hired as a tutor for sure next week seeing I'm not a current student.

That's a Lakland Darryll Jones signature edition. :D

:cute: Thank you bass-:nerd:

Oh and after 9 days, not a word from the Universal guy, nor do I have both boxsets at home. :sigh:

:| And Youtube emailed me that my Beavis and Butthead video of Mysterious Ways has been deleted due to copyright bullshit by VIACOM. I put in copyright by MTV networks, and apparently that's not enough for these bitches. And UMG got another claim there as well. :doh: It says Music by U2. How is that not enough?

Be careful, I hope you don't meet the same fate as me on YT! :uhoh:
And I can't believe you still don't have your Uber box. :(

Quoting this to enjoy :drool: No man can look as hot with a cup of starbucks as him!

Vertigo Bono is my guilty pleasure.

:heart: You I like. :drool:

Today is National Sandwich Day.

Just sayin'... :shifty:

spideybonoedge4.jpg

Choose your poison. :macdevil:
:drool:

Wild :hug: :hug: My dog Theo (the only dog I ever felt comfortable around - I was bit by a dog as a kid, and as such 99% of dogs terrify me) is up there too. I'm sure he'll love playing with Alfie. :love: :heart:

Just got some good news. I got a call from my university saying that my Criminal Law professor needs a tutor for his class and that he wants me to be it :D

Awesome - congrats!! Hope it works out for you to tutor! :up:

My interview went well this morning. I think I'd be happy working for them - everyone I met seemed really cool and fun. They're making the decision VERY soon, so I'll know either way by early next week. We'll see! :)

Irish authorities today uncovered a mass grave of dead snowmen. Further tests revealed it was actually a field of carrrots

i love rain too :heart: it actually rains quite often here in Finland :) And snow in winter...

Just got some good news. I got a call from my university saying that my Criminal Law professor needs a tutor for his class and that he wants me to be it :D

:applaud: I hope they let you :D

Worse. I'm off of work and going into the walk in at 4!:crack:

:hug:

((HUGS)) - know how hard it is to lose a pet. :sad:

You need to laugh now - so I'll tell you that I prefer Welsh sausage. CYMRU FOREVER, BABY.

Have you seen U2 in Cardiff? Although technically he was born 5 miles from me in East London :lol:

Have you seen U2 in Cardiff? Although technically he was born 5 miles from me in East London :lol:

Unfortunately my only time in Wales was when I took the train in the wee hours from London to Swansea to take the ferry to Rosslare.

Bark-bark-barking... I might have to go and kiss the wall of that hospital next summer - thank you thank you thank you!

:| And Youtube emailed me that my Beavis and Butthead video of Mysterious Ways has been deleted due to copyright bullshit by VIACOM. I put in copyright by MTV networks, and apparently that's not enough for these bitches. And UMG got another claim there as well. :doh: It says Music by U2. How is that not enough?

Yeah YT took down my video of IGC from R&H even though I gave cred to Universal, U2, AND named both the song and the movie! :doh:

And in grown-up news, I feel like such a responsible adult. I got $166 worth of groceries & household goods for only $76 today. Saved $90 in coupons and sale prices. :up:

Wild :hug: :hug: My dog Theo (the only dog I ever felt comfortable around - I was bit by a dog as a kid, and as such 99% of dogs terrify me) is up there too. I'm sure he'll love playing with Alfie. :love: :heart:

Awesome - congrats!! Hope it works out for you to tutor! :up:

My interview went well this morning. I think I'd be happy working for them - everyone I met seemed really cool and fun. They're making the decision VERY soon, so I'll know either way by early next week. We'll see! :)

*jobvibes* being sent :hug:

He asked me today to make him his own copy of JT to listen to in his room. And of course, there is the infamous video I shot of him at 3yrs old "playing" GOYB along with the GMA performance. I used to have a video of him 'singing' MW at 2 yrs old but it got lost in a computer crash. :sad:
Clinton - "Let Me In The Sound" - YouTube

[/spoiler]

Oh my god that is So cute! :cute: Drummerkid!

Back
Top Bottom