PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't there a thing that would let you edit a thread title, but only within a short window of time?

Or am I making that up?

Yay, new thread!

OMG, you guys, I just saw a Geico commercial that was the robotic talking people from all of the Bruce videos, but in superhero costumes. Way to be on trend, Geico! :up:

*snuggles back*

It's really cold in here. :lol: I've found that my Seattle area family members all keep their houses so damn cold! :lol: I'm wearing a sweater over my long sleeved shirt. My feet are super cold, and I have 2 pairs of socks on.

Let me guess - they had the heat cranked earlier this week when it was in the 20s, but now that it's "warm," they turned it way back down? :wink:

Let me guess - they had the heat crank earlier this week when it was in the 20s, but now that it's "warm," they turned it way back down? :wink:

:lol: Maybe so. I have no clue. It was colder yesterday, and the house we were in was even colder than it is here right now. :lol:

Ah well, I've just made a cup of tea, so that will help me warm up a bit. :)

OMG, my family is nuts. They're in the next room watching Sleepless in Seattle, and I just heard my mom and aunt break out in song loudly and horribly out of key (which is funny, since both of them have sung professionally), and start dancing around to the music that was playing in the movie. :lmao: Oh how I love them! :laugh: :cute:

Awww, that's cute!

By the way, not sure who's following the Spiderman thread, but apparently there's going to be a segment on the musical on this Sunday night's 60 Minutes.

Once you get a few drinks in my mom & aunt, they start acting like little kids. I love it! :love:

I've eaten like a pig since yesterday afternoon, but I'm all of a sudden hungry again. :lol: :reject:

Well, the hockey game is almost over, so I'm going to be logging off pretty quickly here. Nice to see some of you for a bit tonight. :hug:

See you tomorrow, cori! I'll have my phone on as soon as I get up, in case you need to text me or whatever. :D Yay for tomorrow!

:therethere: Get some of those super fancy tissues that make you feel like the Queen of England....might relieve the snotty pain. :hug:

I'm doing well. My friends are all at our highschool team's quarterfinal football game, but I know for a fact we have little to no chance of winning, so I stayed home. :laugh: I'm getting together with them when it's over, though, so I'm sitting here waiting for them to give in and leave. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom