PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad he deleted it. Sometimes people post without thinking.:huh:

I know. :huh: You know how that sort of thing annoys me I am sure. :hugs:

Yes that was my initial thoughts too. For a good while I thought that too, until I composed myself enough to mention my thoughts about how it wasn't funny. He said it made him thing and apologised for it. Its very unusual for him, he's not posted that sort of comment before so I have put it down to extremely poor one off judgement. He apologised and even said it had made him think. He saw the major fault with it and felt very bad for it.

Not sure if its just myself and DG who have a certain journalist with first name initial of J ( lives in Miami ) on their FB he is normally funny, but I found this update disgraceful :(

"Saturday night just starting and I'm already sore, drunk, and exhausted. I feel like I was date raped."

WTF!!!! :huh: Sorry to me date rape is not a funny subject. Rape in general isn't. :|:crack:

Sorry if this is heavy but it pissed me off. How can people pass it off as nothing or a joke.
/ end vent

I saw that update too.:| Literally the moment I submitted my comment, it had been deleted. I usually love his updates, don't know WTF he was thinking.

How to keep a cat entertained for hours: Put some cake dough on her nose. :giggle: Miep's been licking for about 10 minutes now and there's still white on it.
:giggle:i almost imagine her going cross-eyed looking at it!

just popping in to make sure I'm not totally forgotten. I miss you gals! <3
of course not! miss you! hallooooes & BIG :hug:sssss for you, Mercy! Hope your either recertifying is going well, or the job itself! :)

:wave: :hug: bd!

GG's pic on the previous page done froze my computer up
i'll have to try again, my computer wouldn't give me the whole image! :shifty:

hey, dude!:wave:

Mr.Z put up the lights outside at the same time as the neighbors put up their decorations. He felt outdone and went to the store to get more :rolleyes:
LOL!

Public service announcement: 50 seconds is TOO LONG to microwave your piece of leftover pecan pie. Do not wander off to see what else is in the fridge while microwaving is happening, or you will come back to a plate of boiling goo.

It still tastes pretty OK, though. : reject:
I hope some of the sugar was retainedb/c our brains need sugar/glucose and you have approx 4,000+ more words to eek out!

I saw that update too.:| Literally the moment I submitted my comment, it had been deleted. I usually love his updates, don't know WTF he was thinking.
glad jem, you et al made your complaints known fast.

:u p:: hi5:

:drool: OMG the VOICE and the LEATHER. :drool::combust:

:up: I requested a new internet ID user for my bank while there ( Lost all previous ones ). :reject:

Nice GG. :lmao::silent: :sexywink:

The voice and the leather are a lethal combination. :drool:

:giggle: Glad to hear I'm not the only one who keeps losing/forgetting those things. I have it mostly with my creditcard, cannot remember that thing to save my life!

:sexywink: Was expecting either you or Wild to pick up on that one.

Public service announcement: 50 seconds is TOO LONG to microwave your piece of leftover pecan pie. Do not wander off to see what else is in the fridge while microwaving is happening, or you will come back to a plate of boiling goo.

It still tastes pretty OK, though. :reject:

:giggle:

I remember Jem asking a certain question a few nights ago. This should be the answer. :shifty:

:whistle: *hums IWTBF*
199305331.jpg

OgAAABTWdFoawQ51VFxUV42hfiKHVcg0jtdroSxC6zSjElS-3gUlMaPndO2tz4QngI0uV-el_IeNvAtvtlktQlVtTu8Am1T1UAGoTn_r3ClQhS3Jw4kwZY-kV5Cp.jpg

GG's pic on the previous page done froze my computer up

:uhoh: Sorreh! But it's worth it!

If it had been Lars she wouldn't complain :tsk:

:cool: So many adults in this thread.

Where ???!!!! :yikes:

Is there a guy in here??? AGAIN?????? :shifty:

mmmmm a man :flirt:

You might be! I have a lot of Interference friends on Facebook, mainly from Pleba!:lol:

I am a newish member. I started lurking in 2005 during the Vertigo tour, but just signed up a year ago. I didn't really post much until the spring. I visited here one day, and well, now I am at over 5000 posts!!! :shifty:

POSTWHORE :tongue:

I am a shy, timid thing!:shifty:

Pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttt :lmao: :lmao:

:eek: That just made me think about... um... a certain practice that is different in different parts of the world that I had not really considered in terms of our boys before. :reject:

I can honestly say I've never thought of this before, in relation to the four of them. Now you've got me thinking...

... and I'm not sure i want to think about that. I'm so conflicted :panic:

mmm... sounds delicious. The bummer about not doing Thanksgiving at our house is no leftovers. Boo.

I should have gone for a ride this morning but I slept in instead. But I will take my son to the park for a 3 mile flat ride later today... if he ever gets his homework done :banghead: (sorry for the mom moment there).

Back
Top Bottom