PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfect title, my dear!

And yes, an evening w/o Mr.Z does often involve some... erm... stories, while watching U2 videos, how did you ever guess? :wink:

Nice title. :hi5:

Wait you have an iphone AND a blackberry? :scratch :
Mr.Z offered to buy me an iphone or ipad and I said they're too expensive. I think I might get a cheapo netbook though. :hmm : I get to pick my belated b'day pressie.

I have the iPhone on Pay as you go which isn't working out. Too expensive. Need to go to contract. Blackberry on Vodafone has better contract deals so moving there. :) Gonna keep the iPhone as it serves as a very good iPod. :)

The netbook sounds cool. :up:

You'll be reading LP whilst watching ES video won't you :drool :

:giggle: Sounds like a good night. ES video and LP.

I've one better - I lived in Bartley Residence (you know, the far side of the campus?) and I had classes in the Education building. At 8:30. In JANUARY. When it was still all open field except for the music building (which was finished my 3rd year) : p :lol :

:lmao: I so read that as Elevation building.

Oh i think it's on Sky Player too so you can watch on net??

Ooooh. :hyper: Thx hope thats true. :drool:

I have the iPhone on Pay as you go which isn't working out. Too expensive. Need to go to contract. Blackberry on Vodafone has better contract deals so moving there. :) Gonna keep the iPhone as it serves as a very good iPod. :)

You're gonna get a Blackberry?! :hyper: Awesome!! We can exchange pins, and text for free on BBM! :D

I'm so addicted to the damn phone. :lmao:

2011 is going to be a fantastic year! :drool:

^ This. :drool::hi5:

Louanne has got to call BA so have no idea yet :pray:

We have a year for Air Canada :wink:

Some of don't need to dream of sleeping with Irishmen :tongue:

Will keep my fingers crossed for BA. :pray: They should do all they can to satisfy customers with the strikes. :yes::grumpy:

Yay at Air Canada. :hi5: Any charges for that one or just pure credit?

:tongue: Yes some of us are lucky. :wink:

I'm still hopeful of seeing U2 in 2009,2010 & 2011

Although next year will be the awesomest :drool:

It would be cool if that happens. :D Athens is 11 weeks from Bono's surgery. I guess it depends on his recovery. His health is more important. If me and Emily get to see U2 and Snow Patrol it will be a bonus. If he can't do the shows we will have an awesome time regardless. :heart:

Same with Brussels, if it goes ahead, awesome birthday times in Brussels. If not then awesome times in Dublin ahead. Either way an awesome time. :heart:

2011. :heart:

For WestJet I only had a $52.50 cancellation fee ($50 fee + 2.50 tax) - considering it was a $478 flight, I'll take it :lol: (That was my Edmonton flight.) I have a year to use it, and if the Edmonton date is scheduled outside that year period I'll use it for a round trip to Thunder Bay or something :wink:

You're gonna get a Blackberry?! :hyper: Awesome!! We can exchange pins, and text for free on BBM! :D

I'm so addicted to the damn phone. :lmao:

Yes I am. :hyper: Will send anyone who wants it my pin when I get it. Its bank holiday here tomorrow so don;t think it will arrive until Wednesday at earliest. :sad:

:lmao: That'll be me in a week or so. :wink:

Ooooh just wait until GG comes back on. Spammage. :drool::lol:

For WestJet I only had a $52.50 cancellation fee ($50 fee + 2.50 tax) - considering it was a $478 flight, I'll take it :lol: (That was my Edmonton flight.) I have a year to use it, and if the Edmonton date is scheduled outside that year period I'll use it for a round trip to Thunder Bay or something :wink:

Damn thats pretty good compared to some of the fees I've read about. :hug:

Yes I am. :hyper: Will send anyone who wants it my pin when I get it. Its bank holiday here tomorrow so don;t think it will arrive until Wednesday at earliest. :sad:

:lmao: That'll be me in a week or so. :wink:

Ooooh just wait until GG comes back on. Spammage. :drool::lol:

Awesome!! Can't wait! :D

OOh - yes, GG spammage!! :combust:

I think if I had internet on my phone I might never actually talk in person to anyone :reject:

It's severely tempting, I tell ya. :lol:

I have unlimited texting, so I do that a lot more often now. In my last plan I had just 30 a month, so I had to be kinda careful. :lol: Plus, if you text with another BB user, it's free, so that's been fun.

Back
Top Bottom