PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not not eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

Ethan and Carlos were outer rail, center I think. Lila and Maddy were outer rail Adam's side and we were across from them in the pit - me, Babydoll, BonoFox1, DGLUVSU2 and d.darroch. You can see BF's bright yellow sign in front of my bright yellow sign during erm... BD I think. eta: Maybe it was Streets... watching vids on youtube :giggle: There's a screen cap on my fb but I can't seem to find that either.

It might of been Ethan and Carlos then , only seconds and can't pause live tV, think it was Streets

They didn't show BD

NOt eating chocolate :whistle:

I'm not not eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

Y'all are making me VERY hungry!! We had hotdogs and birthday cake earlier and I'm feeling a little barfy.

It might of been Ethan and Carlos then , only seconds and can't pause live tV, think it was Streets

They didn't show BD

I'm still watching clips on youtube - too lazy to get out my bootleg DVD of the live feed.

I'm looking forward to seeing that DVD! :D I'm not sure which version I'm going to buy, but it's definitely NOT going to be the almost $200 one. :lol: Probably somewhere in between.

I haven't seen ANY clips from the Rose Bowl show, so it will all be a surprise, when I finally see it on my TV. :drool:

now that would be one way of travelling to the gigs :lol:

Travel by TARDIS :hmm: That would be fun. Go off and have incredible adventures and still make it to rail spots at every gig. Of course, one wonders if The Doctor is a U2 fan.

I'm looking forward to seeing that DVD! :D I'm not sure which version I'm going to buy, but it's definitely NOT going to be the almost $200 one. :lol: Probably somewhere in between.

I haven't seen ANY clips from the Rose Bowl show, so it will all be a surprise, when I finally see it on my TV. :drool:

That'll be so fun for you. Look for some familiar faces in the front. Kaf was outer rail Adam's side too - with Lila and some others. Although I've heard you can't really see too many faces on the final cut.

Say what you want about American audiences but I don't really think it makes a huge difference on a DVD where you're paying attention to the band anyway! :rolleyes:

Zooey, hope you have a great BBQ :drool:

Burgers and chips, margaritas and good friends... how could it not be great!

I know! I saw that on someone's facebook. I don't know what to think. I kinda like going to the store and getting it first hand. I mean what if it's not delivered on the 3rd??? I'll be super sad.

Holy shit guys, this was just posted in the Rose Bowl dvd thread:

I checked and it IS the super-duper-spiffy box set, it lists all other version too at lower prices.

Sarah just ordered it for me for Mother's Day. :love: :love:

Is that the one that's $125 on Amazon.ca?! :ohmy: If so, I'm buying it ASAP. It would be cool to have all that stuff, but there's no way I was gonna pony up that amount of $$.

I guess I'll do it. I mean, worst case scenario, I wind up with two copies and sell one on Craigslist. :shrug: cuz I REALLY want to watch it on Thursday night.

Is that the one that's $125 on Amazon.ca?! :ohmy: If so, I'm buying it ASAP. It would be cool to have all that stuff, but there's no way I was gonna pony up that amount of $$.

Yup. I checked for the others to make sure. The one disk dvd is $15, the two disk and the blu ray are $29, and the box set is $39.

At best, that's accurate, and they'll fill the order. At worst, they'll realize they listed it too low and cancel the order. I figure it's worth a try. We got the order confirmation e-mail already, so, so far, so good.

eta - normal shipping to Canada is $9-something, expedited is $13, and then there's another one with a tracking number for $30-something. We got the $13 one.

Yup. I checked for the others to make sure. The one disk dvd is $15, the two disk and the blu ray are $29, and the box set is $39.

At best, that's accurate, and they'll fill the order. At worst, they'll realize they listed it too low and cancel the order. I figure it's worth a try. We got the order confirmation e-mail already, so, so far, so good.

Cool. The shipping is almost $10, which is kinda sucky, but ah well. Like you said, we're saving a shitload, so it's totally worth it.

*buying it now*

:scream:

Mum has made a facebook page for my brother so she can get extra points on Farmville and now she's playing all of her games on both profiles. I swear to God, if it wasn't for photoshop, I would take a fucking baseball bat to our PC.

I can't see if it's region free or just a US/Canada version :scream:

I didn't see that info either, but the dvd in the NLOTH boxset that Jem ordered me super cheap was region free.

o.m.g. Your mom is a nutjob!

:up:

It says it's only avail. for customers in the US.

:reject: I went ahead and ordered it. But I'm still going to Best Buy on Thursday to buy the 2 disc version :reject: I'll sell that one when the other one comes.

But...our order went through.

Oh, I think I know what you mean, and if I'm thinking of the same thing, the page that said that was where you could click for that special Rolling Stone subscription offer - it was that offer that's only available in the US, LN will ship their merchandise anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom