PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Ok Im really leaving this time lol. Will still be online if anyone tries to reach me by PM. Just have some websites that I have to check out. Know I won't get it done if I stay to chat which is what I really want to do :wink:

Hi/bye Thora :hug:

Good luck with the webbrowsing :sexywink:

Thora, did you see what I wrote :p

WildHoney said:

Admit it you miss me :flirt:

Going without Pleba for a week :yikes:

:crazy: :coocoo: :crack:<------------ GG2 last week without Pleba

sadly... that's actually true.... I totally didn't feel at home there, and being back here now I feel extraordinarily happy :love:

Thanks my PLEBA girls :hug:

:flirt: Now onto the perverse comments Wild :evil:

MJ - yup, I did. I'm actually going to make a casserole, because then I can have some now, and save the rest for later in the week. Saves having to do it later. :)

WildHoney said:

I can highly recommend Irish sausages, they big fat and juicy and fill you up :yes:

:giggle:

I think it's time for me to go... it's over midnight already :lol: yep, I'm back in PLEBA life! heh I'll be back on tomorrow, it was great speaking with you gals for now, it really cheered me up :love:

:drool: Bono :drool:

Bye :hug:

Galeongirl said:
I think it's time for me to go... it's over midnight already :lol: yep, I'm back in PLEBA life! heh I'll be back on tomorrow, it was great speaking with you gals for now, it really cheered me up :love:

:drool: Bono :drool:

Bye :hug:

Aww GG... See you soon!! :hug:

Weltrusten, ik hoop dat je hele fijne Bono-dromen hebt.... :love: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom