PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:lol:

I used to be like that with Andy. :lol : The cowgirl walk the next day. :sigh ::(:shifty ::lo l:

i always remember one particular night before we were married when we were at it non stop.:drool: Next day he's mum asked me if i was ok because i was walking funny :lmao: :lmao:

:shh: we stayed at his brother's the night before :lol:

We weren't allowed to share a bed before we were married in his parents house :grumpy: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasies..." I'm listening to that now, how appropriate :)

Weldy, me too is feeling :D (no reason)

:p

Babydoll said:
"Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasies..." I'm listening to that now, how appropriate :)

I was thinking it before you said it... :yikes:

WildHoney said:

In Dunshaughlin, Co Meath with the out-laws and in Dublin one night at the Clarence :combust:

Sounds nice....!! The Clarence!! :combust: Only saw it from the outside though...

VintagePunk said:

It's one of those "what the hell was I thinking" things. :yuck: And he's really NOT aging well :yikes:

I guess at the time it was okay...and I think he's just turned into such an asshole over the past several years...thinking back, he wasn't always like that, I guess...

At least you've got one amazing thing to thank him for

Sarah :love: :heart: :hug:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

As long as its just a crush its never too much. ;) If he makes the school day a bit more interesting. :drool:

I was so crazy over my Englaish teacher i went to Dublin when i was 14 and when i got back he was doing the register form in the morning and afternoon. ( Kinda like American homeroom i think, they check whos in school and give out any important info. )

I walked up to him after he'd done the register and was like " Hi Sir, I'm back!!" :happy:

I don't think hed even realised i hadnt been there and he was like Oh hi. HOw are you? Have you been away? :lmao: NOw thats sad. :reject ::lol :

I had a crush on my Irish biology teacher :drool: Mr Paul Dunne :combust: from Cork

I asked for a :kiss: on Valentine's day but he said if he was a window cleaner instead of a teacher he would have...

And he gave me a christmas card :shifty:

Only pupil that got one :drool:

Babydoll said:

well odd thing is, they're both not really young... the music one is :hmm: 36, and the art one is 39

:shifty: seems like I have a thing for elder men... *coughbonocough*

I can't quite keep up either!! :lol:

Galeongirl said:

well odd thing is, they're both not really young... the music one is :hmm: 36, and the art one is 39

:shifty: seems like I have a thing for elder men... *coughbonocough*

*cough* I think I know what you mean.... *coughbono*

JanuaryStar said:

I was thinking it before you said it... :yikes:

Sounds nice....!! The Clarence!! :combust: Only saw it from the outside though...

It's a lovely village about 20 miles north of Dublin but it's only good since his dad installed broadband connection, so at least i can have my pleba fix :combust:

The Clarence is amazing, stayed there in 2002 too. It's just a shame the boys will be in Australia when i'm in Dublin :sad:

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah I did :takingabow: lol. We were standing at the doors outside waiting to get in and a guy standing there asked us for our tickets and just like that we were in. Once there we were kind of like ummm what do we do now? lol. Will admit part of me wishes it had been a surprise like it was for you. But than the other part of me is like "4 sexy Irishmen were right behind those curtains" lol. Was so tempted to go and look through the curtains but thought it would be my luck that I would get caught :lol :

Oh and we had seats as when Mike finally decided that we could go to another U2 show the GA tickets were out of our price range. Still had great seats though we were in the 1st balcony directly behind Larry. Was jealous of you guys down in GA though :wink : Next time I will be doing GA no matter what! lol

Its a pretty awesome experience hearing a soundcheck. VP, her daughter and a few select others heard Mofo being rehearsed in Toronto but sadly they didnt play it. Discotheque though. :combust: Did you hear tht in Chicago. GA is so much fun but to be in the building is lucky really when its U2. We paid well over the price for our GA though from ETS. :grumpy: But so worth it. :drool:

WildHoney said:

i always remember one particular night before we were married when we were at it non stop.:drool: Next day he's mum asked me if i was ok because i was walking funny :lmao: :lmao:

:shh : we stayed at his brother's the night before :lol :

We weren't allowed to share a bed before we were married in his parents house :grumpy: :rolleyes:

:lmao: I got ripped so badly at work by Dave and Paul for walking badly. :lmao:

I suppose theres quite a few parents wh would still be like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom