PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

So do you. :drool:

Now me and Andy are finished i can resume my idea of coming to Canada. :drool: I'd probably get to Canada and he'd be like, i miss you. :lmao:

I know classic pics. Am gonna see what other gems i have in my photobucket. We need LOTS of laughter.

So which of your many concerts is next? :hyper:

Jem clone:love:

Toronto :drool:

I'd have to come visit you :shifty: as long as i can fly :wink:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
OMG i found another DG/Dis classic. :lmao:

clamlimpsmallsig.jpg

:silent:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I was like having a :drool: fest the night in Cardiff when they supported U2 :combust: although i was more than 20 feet away :sad:

Seeing him up close, being able to see his eyes/facial features...wow. He isn't quite Johnny beautiful, but of all male celebrities, he's probably the closest. :drool: :yes:

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

It wasn't that bad at the time was it :lol:

It's one of those "what the hell was I thinking" things. :yuck: And he's really NOT aging well :yikes:

I guess at the time it was okay...and I think he's just turned into such an asshole over the past several years...thinking back, he wasn't always like that, I guess...

Galeongirl said:

:shifty : I never fancied him... but daayummmm he was taking off his sweater and :drool : he sure has a nice belly... kinda... like a certain irishman we all know...

:shifty : I can't fancy him... I already have a thing for a music teacher at my school and two teacher crushes is just. too . much.

:lmao : :lol : :laugh : I'm so sad!

As long as its just a crush its never too much. ;) If he makes the school day a bit more interesting. :drool:

I was so crazy over my Englaish teacher i went to Dublin when i was 14 and when i got back he was doing the register form in the morning and afternoon. ( Kinda like American homeroom i think, they check whos in school and give out any important info. )

I walked up to him after he'd done the register and was like " Hi Sir, I'm back!!" :happy:

I don't think hed even realised i hadnt been there and he was like Oh hi. HOw are you? Have you been away? :lmao: NOw thats sad. :reject::lol:

bonoishot said:
Justa quick visit. Need to go phone my aunty. She called me earlier this week and i still haven't called her back. :reject:

You heard the soundcheck of WGRYWH. :combust: We were probably on our way back from me and Wild meeting Edgie. :hyper: I'm glad in a way though that i didn't hear the sounds check, would have ruined the suprise. We were at the same show. :happy: Were you GA, we were in the ellipse. :drool:

Yes its one of my fave memories from the tour. :love:

Be back later everyone. :hug::wave:

Yeah I did :takingabow: lol. We were standing at the doors outside waiting to get in and a guy standing there asked us for our tickets and just like that we were in. Once there we were kind of like ummm what do we do now? lol. Will admit part of me wishes it had been a surprise like it was for you. But than the other part of me is like "4 sexy Irishmen were right behind those curtains" lol. Was so tempted to go and look through the curtains but thought it would be my luck that I would get caught :lol:

Oh and we had seats as when Mike finally decided that we could go to another U2 show the GA tickets were out of our price range. Still had great seats though we were in the 1st balcony directly behind Larry. Was jealous of you guys down in GA though :wink: Next time I will be doing GA no matter what! lol

bonoishot said:

As long as its just a crush its never too much. ;) If he makes the school day a bit more interesting. :drool:

I was so crazy over my Englaish teacher i went to Dublin when i was 14 and when i got back he was doing the register form in the morning and afternoon. ( Kinda like American homeroom i think, they check whos in school and give out any important info. )

I walked up to him after he'd done the register and was like " Hi Sir, I'm back!!" :happy

I don't think hed even realised i hadnt been there and he was like Oh hi. HOw are you? Have you been away? :lmao NOw thats sad. :rejectlol:

well the weird thing is... I had this art teacher only in 2nd grade, I'm in 6th now, and NEVER had the music teacher as my teacher :lol: only know the music teacher from other projects like our school's Night of the stars, wich has students (and teachers) performing songs and such :) he's a really great guitarist :whistle: and it might have helped that the day I got my crush he played Vertigo...

Back
Top Bottom