PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lol: I feel like I've been through a war - I'm tired, sniffly, my legs ache, and my back is pretty much done in.

But it was worth it. :happy:

I'm not planning on doing anything today other than picking up pizza, watching tv and surfing the net. :drool:

Sounds good. :drool:

Sorry you're all achy. Have a nice relaxing bath later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
JS, I saw you talking about school earlier, and how you don't really choose your major till later. It's like that here, too. :) And I think it's great to explore your options before deciding. :up:

Okay!! Yes, I agree :)

I mean, right now I have chosen a direction which I like, but I haven't specified yet... And that's good for me, 'cause I didn't really know what I wanted to do... I knew something with culture/languages.. And now, because of the orientation, I'm getting attracted more and more to the media side. So it really helped! :yes:

What are you studying?

bonoishot said:

Sounds good. :drool:

Sorry you're all achy. Have a nice relaxing bath later. :hug:

I don't know how many times I looked at Sarah last night and asked her how I made it through two weeks of it last year. :crazy: :lol: Although given the fact that I hurt my back earlier in the week and it was just getting better, I suppose it's to be expected. I can hardly walk today. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Jem, you came back for me!!! :hyper: :happy:

Happy retirement!!! :lmao:

Its all for you. :sexywink:

Theres more where that came from. I'm going through photobucket.

Your travelling tickets. :love:

Well one of them. I can't find the others, they must be travelling.:angry:

londontix.jpg

JanuaryStar said:

Okay!! Yes, I agree :)

I mean, right now I have chosen a direction which I like, but I haven't specified yet... And that's good for me, 'cause I didn't really know what I wanted to do... I knew something with culture/languages.. And now, because of the orientation, I'm getting attracted more and more to the media side. So it really helped! :yes:

What are you studying?

That sounds similar to us. For example, we would apply to a certain school's faculty of arts, but then the choice of programs within that is VERY wide, and you don't generally choose till second, or maybe third year. But even if you apply to arts, then suddenly decide that you want to study math or science, you can easily switch. :)

I'm nearly finished psychology.

bonoishot said:

Its all for you. :sexywink:

Theres more where that came from. I'm going throguh photobucket.

Your travelling tickets. :love:

Well one of them. I can't find the others, they must be travelling.:angry:

londontix.jpg

:lmao: Memories!!!! :love:

I was SO upset and freaked out that day. Bri and her madd photoshop skillz :drool:

JanuaryStar said:

That sounds like a good idea JS . :up:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I feel like I've been through a war - I'm tired, sniffly, my legs ache, and my back is pretty much done in.

But it was worth it. :happy:

I'm not planning on doing anything today other than picking up pizza, watching tv and surfing the net. :drool:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

I'm doing the exact same thing tonight. Wow, we're awesome!!:wink:

VintagePunk said:

That sounds similar to us. For example, we would apply to a certain school's faculty of arts, but then the choice of programs within that is VERY wide, and you don't generally choose till second, or maybe third year. But even if you apply to arts, then suddenly decide that you want to study math or science, you can easily switch. :)

I'm nearly finished psychology.

Yes, my study is also pretty wide! :)

And, you decided what you wanna do with your study yet?

bonoishot said:

That sounds like a good idea JS . :up:

Thanks, Jem!! :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

I don't know how many times I looked at Sarah last night and asked her how I made it through two weeks of it last year. :crazy: :lol: Although given the fact that I hurt my back earlier in the week and it was just getting better, I suppose it's to be expected. I can hardly walk today. :reject: :lol:

:( That sucks so badly. I order you to rest up for the next few days. :hug:

You got through it coz of a few of your mad Pleban friends and 4 Irish guys and adreneline. :crazy::love:

waynetravis said:
Britt, a tip for you.

why not get last.fm from www.last.fm
and put a chart thing in your sig like i have.

i'm getting really annoyed that you have to keep typing what you are listening to in your posts.

Thank you!!:bow: :bow: I've been meaning to ask you where you got that, but I kept forgetting. Though, I do wonder why it annoys you that I have to type it in....at least you don't have to do it...:lol: Thanks again Witty!

JanuaryStar said:

Yes, my study is also pretty wide! :)

And, you decided what you wanna do with your study yet?

I'm just finishing my honour's thesis...my advisor's been really busy and it's been difficult to get appointments with him, so that's been slowing me down, but soon, hopefully.

I need to work for a while and replenish my woefully sad finances, but I'm leaning toward applying for grad school in another year or so. And, I'm in the clinical division of psychology, so I guess that would make me a psychologist, if I go back to grad school. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:( That sucks so badly. I order you to rest up for the next few days. :hug:

You got through it coz of a few of your mad Pleban friends and 4 Irish guys and adreneline. :crazy ::love :

You girls ROCK! :drool:

bonoishot said:
I miss DG!! :( We need to win the lottery so we can fix/buy her a new computer. :yes :

In here honour and Dis's ( who reported into her Pleban thread btw, she is OK :happy : )

2688.jpg

coming.jpg

OMG :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I'm just finishing my honour's thesis...my advisor's been really busy and it's been difficult to get appointments with him, so that's been slowing me down, but soon, hopefully.

I need to work for a while and replenish my woefully sad finances, but I'm leaning toward applying for grad school in another year or so. And, I'm in the clinical division of psychology, so I guess that would make me a psychologist, if I go back to grad school. :lol:

Okay!! Well, I hope it will all turn out for you... I'm sure it will, you sound determined :yes:

Did you get my pm by the way? :)

VintagePunk said:

Honours. :bow:

S being busy. :( :madwife:

Grad school. :rockon: I know you can do it. :hug:

JS you said before ( when i was catching up) something about moving countries. Where do you want to move to?

VintagePunk said:

WOW. :ohmy: Sarah and I had been bitching about Brandon's new look, saying we were going to get ahold of him, remove the moustache and apply more eyeliner to him. As soon as he walked out, my knees got weak, and Sarah turned around to me looking like this ---> :love: and said "he can keep the moustache!!"

He is so fucking beautiful, it's unfair, really. :drool: :lol:

Oh, the show? :shifty: :lol: It was amazing!!

Brandon :drool:

:scream: I want to see The Killers again :combust:

bonoishot said:

Honours. :bow:

S being busy. :( :madwife:

Grad school. :rockon: I know you can do it. :hug:

JS you said before ( when i was catching up) something about moving countries. Where do you want to move to?

Hmm... :hmm: That's a good question... Italy, Ireland, Spain, England, France, Switzerland... :happy:

I have no idea yet, but I'll think of something :yes:

Hi again Wild :kiss:

JanuaryStar said:

Okay!! Well, I hope it will all turn out for you... I'm sure it will, you sound determined :yes:

Did you get my pm by the way? :)

Thanks. :) And it sounds like you've done really well in making decisions, as well. I know SO many people who have jumped into majors, and then switched, some more than once. :lol: There is just so much to choose from! If I could afford to stay in school for the next 10 years, there are about four different degrees I'd love to get!

I didn't get a pop-up, I'll check now. :)

JanuaryStar said:

Hmm... :hmmThat's a good question... Italy, Ireland, Spain, England, France, Switzerland... :happy

I have no idea yet, but I'll think of something :yes

Hi again Wild :kiss

:shifty: Don't go to Italy! Go to Ireland! or come to America with me!

:combust: OMG WILD :combust::faint::love::drool::combust:

Back
Top Bottom