PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here Thora, just watching MMM - Listed's 20 best cover songs. Johnny Cash's Hurt is on right now. :sad: It's only number 12, though... :madspit: Idiots...

They also had Madonna's American Pie...it was number 14. :yuck: That song was an embarassment...

I kinda figured you were writing, Jem. :D Looking forward to reading it.

VP - MMM are sometimes idiots when it comes to their "Best" lists. :tsk:

Madonna's American Pie?! :huh: WTF?! That cover sucked. I love the original though!

ThoraSEB said:
I kinda figured you were writing, Jem. :D Looking forward to reading it.

VP - MMM are sometimes idiots when it comes to their "Best" lists. :tsk:

Madonna's American Pie?! :huh: WTF?! That cover sucked. I love the original though!

Exactly! But those damn shows are like crack, I can't stop watching them. :crack: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Same here! :lol: I guess I watch them partly so I can yell at the TV about how wrong they are! :lol:

Ahh me too!!! I love those things. They have them on VH1 a lot, and most times they drive me insane. Although I have to admit, I do love the Dixie Chicks cover of "Landslide" that was mentioned. I thought they did a great job.

I yell at the TV a lot. :reject: My roomie gets a kick out of me constantly yelling at things. At least I can make her laugh. :laugh:

I'm sure you've seen this, but that Tim Horton's commercial about steeped tea?! OMG - it drives me :censored: nuts! :angry: I have to change the channel every time it comes on. It's so awful.

ThoraSEB said:
I yell at the TV a lot. :reject: My roomie gets a kick out of me constantly yelling at things. At least I can make her laugh. :laugh:

I'm sure you've seen this, but that Tim Horton's commercial about steeped tea?! OMG - it drives me :censored: nuts! :angry: I have to change the channel every time it comes on. It's so awful.

:lol:!!!! I've heard you talk about yelling at the tv during hockey...I used to do the same thing with baseball.

VintagePunk said:

:lol:!!!! I've heard you talk about yelling at the tv during hockey...I used to do the same thing with baseball.

Hee hee. Yeah, I yell the most during a hockey game. I get very wrapped up in the games. Last night was so thrilling though - the Canucks won with seven tenths of a second left in the game, so I was pretty loud when that happened! :D

ThoraSEB said:

Hee hee. Yeah, I yell the most during a hockey game. I get very wrapped up in the games. Last night was so thrilling though - the Canucks won with seven tenths of a second left in the game, so I was pretty loud when that happened! :D

When the Red Wings play Colorado I pretty much go out of my mind. You do not want to be around me during those games. It could be dangerous to your health and well-being.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom