PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God YES. I found this place on my last term of classes, and I'm surprised I made it through them. :lol:

:lol: I would have failed for sure, if I had been in school!

It's SO hard to get work done during European legs of the tour. It seriously takes all my strength to concentrate on work. :crack: :lol: I much prefer N American legs, because then I know the shows will be on when I'm at home, and I don't have to feel guilty about participating. :D

It's SO hard to get work done during European legs of the tour. It seriously takes all my strength to concentrate on work. :crack: :lol: I much prefer N American legs, because then I know the shows will be on when I'm at home, and I don't have to feel guilty about participating. :D

At least the tour will be over if I get this grant (I wouldn't leave until Sept 2011) unless... a new album... prompts another tour...

I remember studying for my stats exam, and doing assignments, and I could barely tear myself from here. :lol: Thank goodness after that it was just the thesis and RAing.

I know what you mean. I'm at home, but it just seems wrong to be glued to the computer at that time of the day!

eta - did I read right, Zooey only has one essay left? :cheer:

I remember studying for my stats exam, and doing assignments, and I could barely tear myself from here. :lol: Thank goodness after that it was just the thesis and RAing.

I know what you mean. I'm at home, but it just seems wrong to be glued to the computer at that time of the day!

eta - did I read right, Zooey only has one essay left? :cheer:

Just sent off the first draft of the last one to "the editors" (My brother, my dad, my advisor, my BFF from college and Ali :lol: ) The others are in their 3rd or 4th draft and nearing as close to "perfect" as they're going to get. I almost can't read them anymore.

Thanks for the cheers!

:yawn: I should probably get to bed. Mr.Z has to be up at 4 tomorrow morning :crack: and as quiet as he tries to be, I usually wind up waking up.

:hug:s to the PGP! Pleasant dreams of certain summer vegetables to you all :wink:

Night Zooey!

Omg Jem, Wild, Deeg, SO excited that you guys will probably (fingers crossed) get to hear those songs...SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! I might start swimming. :shifty:

Oh, and if anyone has the other pics that that guy posted on FB, could you please PM or e-mail them to me? :flirt: I got the first three from earlier today, but I hear he posted more.

I'll be raising a toast on your birthday too, my dear!!:cocktail: Toronto=big 40th birthday bash!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. couldn't help but watch the HMTMKMKM vid since I already knew of its existence...

... and yes, that would be me too!!! :dance:

When i played it NI went :ohmy: I ain't heard that in ages, wa it Popmart tour??

What would you call the look on his face?:hmm:

I wonder if Kristen has seen it yet? I can't imagine that she has...or she would have mentioned it in here or on facebook!

She's why he has that look on his face :shifty:

She rowed to Italy

Night Zooey!

Omg Jem, Wild, Deeg, SO excited that you guys will probably (fingers crossed) get to hear those songs...SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Me too :drool:

ohhhhhhhhh new song :ohmy:

:lol: FIgures it appeared right after I went to bed.

It sounds really amazing to me! :up:

I still cannot believe they rehearsed HMTMKMKM. That song is probably the earliest memory of U2 I have. When I became a fan, and I heard that song after half a year or so I was like... I KNOW this one. I've seen the batman movie when I was 6, and that song I somehow remembered.

:reject : I'm more excited for a possible audio feed from Torino friday than for my own birthday party.

I'm on a train to London during the setlist party. :angry: Maybe I can go down Saturday to see my cousing instead. :reject::laugh:

I would pee my pants. period :faint:

I iwll be joining ya. :lol:

Hooray for long weekends. I'm actually going in to work tomorrow :yikes : for the first time in weeks to help a friend with a video project and to meet with some students. Trying to wade back into work slowly.

Good luck with work. :hug:

Thanks for th epics girls. I'm now friends with Mr Cristian on FB. Will :drool: over pics when I get home and send new ones to non FB people. :D

Omg Jem, Wild, Deeg, SO excited that you guys will probably (fingers crossed) get to hear those songs...SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! I might start swimming. :shifty:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I KNOW. :hyper::hyper::hyper::combust::faint:

Me=puddle of goo if they play you-know-what on September 3rd.

Ohmigod, 32 days! :combust : :hyper :

Me too. WIll need to be scraped up of floor. :drool::lol:

That'll def make the trip even more sweeter for you. :drool:

And 30 days til I see you. :heart:

:heart:

24K .:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom