PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi dazz! I was trying to click into this thread for about a half hour, but it wouldn't let me come in here. This site is messed up today. :tsk:

My mom is now on Facebook, and just sent me a friend request. :cute: :lol:

I'm following U2place as well, though their regular site updated before the twitter. :) We had a sort of rehearsal setlist party, it was fun!

:hyper: I'm so psyched.

Oh. My. GOD. *just read the U2gigs summary of today's rehearsal*

:faint: :combust:
Discotheque snippet was with CT REMIX??? :combust: Oh please oh please oh please 1000mikes be working on Friday... :pray:
:faint: :combust:

New slow song in the Turin thread!!!!!!!

:drool::combust::shocked::shifty:

Tour spoiler!:wink: Page 7 in part 4 of the Turin thread!

Drea, if you're around...I just saw video of Bono and Edge meeting fans outside of the venue, and HOLY SHIT, there are hundreds of them, screaming, and shoving things out to be signed. :crazy: We were SO lucky in Toronto. :heart: Totally different atmosphere. I bet that's why they stayed and hung out with us for so long.

That seems to be the tone of many meetings, unfortunately.

In this video, you can see Brian sticking close to Bono. In Toronto, there were no barricades, the people waiting were just standing calmly till their turn came. John wasn't near Bono every second. In fact, Bono was at the start of the line, and John was down at my end of the line, chatting with us, while Bono was signing for the first people, lol. There was no rush or sense of urgency, everyone got time with him. Very, very chill.

It was pretty much perfect. :heart:

eta - hey Dazzled. :hug: Just reminiscing, here. :lol:

It was pretty much perfect. :heart:

I believe that!!!!! :yes:

I just couldn't go the 2nd nite of the Letteman week, b/c it had beem so cold standng on the snow the 1st nite- that I skipped it in oder to do the rest of the week WSP since the 2nd nite was supposed to be even colder!!!

ANd that's the nite I think nost of them spent the most time there! :gah:

It's going to be SO hard to concentrate on Friday. :lol: Presuming they start at around 9pm, I'd definitely miss the first half hour of the concert (well, the audio feed at least - I'd still have access to twitter and FB). I have a massive deadline that day, so I'm going to work really hard this week to see if I can get the majority of it done before then. :lol:

*priorities*

How's everyone tonight? :hug:

so where are the best vids???

P4 pg 7 for the latest?

does anyone have the italian TV link?

Dazzled, I'm not sure what you mean about the Italian tv link?

But here are a few of the videos from yesterday and today:

hey Thora :hug:

I just now realized that my mom has an appt out of town on Friday! Hopefully we'll be back in time, though.

Back
Top Bottom