PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: this is my timeline photo on FB....Comet suggested we add this to the main page pics and also name a thread "Bono is Happy...." :shifty:

cf4ae40a.png

:lol: That's brilliant.

:lol: For the looks of it, that is impossible! Or he's hung like a frickin' horse!

So what causes it, did he stick his hands in his pockets or something? I can't really make anything out here, it's all black.

I think it's his shirt/jacket/whatever he's wearing on top. Maybe he has his hands in pockets of that? I dunno. :lol:

My landlords daughter is visiting for the next few weeks, and she's got loud children. Add that to the already loud children that live upstairs, and you have a veritable cacophony of noises this morning. :crack: Thankfully I went to bed fairly early last night and woke up before the noise started, but I haven't had any coffee yet. It makes me glad that I leave the house before they wake up on weekdays now. :lol:

I've had that pic as my cover pic off and on for a few months now. But for whatever reason when I put it back up the other day it sparked a lot of different comments. First of all, a member of this website that many of you know from the tour last year, questioned if that was really the guys or a tribute band. :huh: The Adam "looks right" but Bono seemed off to them. WTF. I think it TOTALLY looks like all of them. Maybe I could see how they would think Bono looks weird but the other 3 completely look like them to me. Then Comet joined in to clarify that it's indeed them as it's an Anton pic and all of a sudden she was like :ohmy: Bono is happy! I noticed that his shirt was sticking out the first time I posted the pic and had hoped no one would go all pleba on me (U2 fans or not). I can't believe it took this long for anyone to comment.

:lol:

I was supposed to go berry picking with a friend this weekend, but she just bailed on me. :( I'll probably still go anyway (if the weather cooperates), as I need to stock up before they're out of season. It's just not as fun doing it alone.

oh that's a bummer. Way more fun to go with someone but I'd still go alone.

New saying for me from local comedy show if someone messes with me :p

"I will hit you so hard that even Google wont be able to find you"

oh that's a bummer. Way more fun to go with someone but I'd still go alone.

Yeah, go Thora, it´s lovely being out in nature :up:

Yup, I'm definitely going to go this weekend at some point. I don't mind being by myself at all. :up: It used to really bother me to go do ANYTHING alone, but now I'm totally cool with it. I'll go to restaurants, movies, concerts - whatever. :)

And my whole back yard is nature, JJ. :wink: We have about an acre of property in the back yard. It's very lovely! That's one of the bonuses of living out in the middle of farm country - lots of property, lots of trees, and the roads are very quiet. :love:

I walked 3 miles this morning and now I'm going to the gym :) Yay. If I wasn't still beat red from the other day I'd hit the pool after but my shoulders are a mess right now. Guess I need to stop and get some spray sun tan lotion so this doesn't happen again.

My mom would officially like you :D. He's pretty badass, yeah. My parents also liked his character because he reminded them of an old friend of theirs, a guy named Shorty, who, ironically, was not short at all.

Plus, my dad used to be a bouncer at some of the local bars (this was well before I was born), and given this movie deals with that line of work, that added to his enjoyment of the movie.

Good night! Sweet dreams.

That's cool. :) My parents used to know a bouncer. He worked at a place in San Antonio called Sneakers. They said he was cool, but really really into headbanging-type music.

New saying for me from local comedy show if someone messes with me :p

"I will hit you so hard that even Google wont be able to find you"

I read a website called Fuck Yeah Lost, and comet and her daughter are in a picture on the site today! :up:

FUCKYEAHLOST.com

They're the two on the furthest left, for those who don't know what she looks like. Very cool!

I spent another lovely afternoon outside in my back yard. I didn't get my act together in time to go to the berry fields before they sold out for the day ( :doh: ), but I'm going to try for tomorrow morning. :)

I read a website called Fuck Yeah Lost, and comet and her daughter are in a picture on the site today! :up:

FUCKYEAHLOST.com

They're the two on the furthest left, for those who don't know what she looks like. Very cool!

[/QUOTE

That is so cool! And I do like the thread title; I knew if I stayed away long enough someone would add the "required" thread-beginning pictures. :reject:

ETA: Well, I screwed up that quote--at least the words and the link are there!

That's cool. :) My parents used to know a bouncer. He worked at a place in San Antonio called Sneakers. They said he was cool, but really really into headbanging-type music.

Neat.

Haha, so was my dad :p. He was a hard rock/metal guy. Though he did like other genres, too. Must be a thing, I guess.

Neat.

Haha, so was my dad :p. He was a hard rock/metal guy. Though he did like other genres, too. Must be a thing, I guess.

Funny (but true) story: this guy kept telling my parents to come to the club, they "just had to hear this band." He said he'd get them backstage passes and everything so they could hang out with the band afterwards. They never went because, going by his taste in music, they thought it was heavy-metal/headbanging type music.

It ended being Hootie & the Blowfish. :doh:

:lol: Oh, wow!

Yeah, drastically different style, indeed. Never been big on those guys, though.

Funny (but true) story related to your funny (but true) story: my dad mentioned that one of the members of that band was dating a girl from the town next door to mine at one time, apparently. I didn't know her, nor did anyone I know, but still... Don't know if they're still together or not, but that'd be kinda neat if they were.

So I've been told in the past that I should start watching "Sons of Anarchy". I still haven't had a chance to do so, but this news story I just saw seems to be telling me I'll NEED to get moving on that, apparently:

Sons of Anarchy Casts Joel McHale -- Season 5 - TVLine

Going to have to familiarize myself with the characters and everything before this, so I know who the hell is who and how they tie in and all that stuff.

:lol: Oh, wow!

Yeah, drastically different style, indeed. Never been big on those guys, though.

Funny (but true) story related to your funny (but true) story: my dad mentioned that one of the members of that band was dating a girl from the town next door to mine at one time, apparently. I didn't know her, nor did anyone I know, but still... Don't know if they're still together or not, but that'd be kinda neat if they were.
That's cool!

And, yea, that would be neat if they were still together. It would also be kinda :cute:

So I've been told in the past that I should start watching "Sons of Anarchy". I still haven't had a chance to do so, but this news story I just saw seems to be telling me I'll NEED to get moving on that, apparently:

Sons of Anarchy Casts Joel McHale -- Season 5 - TVLine

Going to have to familiarize myself with the characters and everything before this, so I know who the hell is who and how they tie in and all that stuff.

1) you haven't watched SoA yet? :ohmy:
2) Joel will be on SoA?!?!? :hyper: OMG. That will be awesome.
3) *just saw the first tv promo for season 5 of SoA today* I'm so freaking excited for this it's kinda sad.

That's cool!

And, yea, that would be neat if they were still together. It would also be kinda :cute:

Yeah :). Ah, love...

1) you haven't watched SoA yet? :ohmy:
2) Joel will be on SoA?!?!? :hyper: OMG. That will be awesome.
3) *just saw the first tv promo for season 5 of SoA today* I'm so freaking excited for this it's kinda sad.

No, still haven't had a chance, sadly. I know you were telling me how great it was a while back, and I trust your tastes, so yeah, any free days I have in the coming time I'll be working on checking out some episodes.

I know! I'm very curious to see how that will go. To say nothing of how I'm looking forward to him maybe getting into the biker look or something :drool:...

...sorry, where was I? Right. Discussion. Anywho, hehe, I know that whole "OOOH EXCITED!" feeling. I've been like that with shows and stuff that I like, too :D. Literally counting the days and everything.

No, still haven't had a chance, sadly. I know you were telling me how great it was a while back, and I trust your tastes, so yeah, any free days I have in the coming time I'll be working on checking out some episodes.

I know! I'm very curious to see how that will go. To say nothing of how I'm looking forward to him maybe getting into the biker look or something :drool:...

...sorry, where was I? Right. Discussion. Anywho, hehe, I know that whole "OOOH EXCITED!" feeling. I've been like that with shows and stuff that I like, too :D. Literally counting the days and everything.

:yes: Exactly. I freaking love this show so much....

.... did you say Biker Joel? :drool:

Ack, I really need to get onto finishing SoA! :lol: I keep saying I need to watch the last few episodes, and do I ever do anything about it? No. :lol: :tsk:
:tsk:

:wink: Season 4 ended in an awesome way. :shh:

:tsk:

:wink: Season 4 ended in an awesome way. :shh:

So I've heard. I've been a bit spoiled on one plot development, but otherwise I'm totally clueless. Maybe I'll make that my mission for tomorrow, since there's supposed to be a storm rolling in during the afternoon. I won't want to be outside for that, so that will be a perfect way to kill some time. :)

:yes: Exactly. I freaking love this show so much....

.... did you say Biker Joel? :drool:

Yeah, it's funny how we come to care so much about certain shows and characters, huh? That whole thing of "inviting these people into your home each week" and everything. It's fun.

Hehe. Indeed I did :yes:. I like that the link mentioned him playing a handsome con man. He's got one part of the character down already.

That's a pretty impressive casting list you shared there! This Zito guy sounds quite interesting, too, and I loved the bit in that link about how he's now working on the very network he was involved in a lawsuit against a while back. Gotta love irony, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom