PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's after Christmas! :sad: Pheasant is such a good Christmas dish.

I get the point tho. Waaaay too cold and dark for me. :wink:

And as expected, Sensei Creepster did text me last night when I went to bed. That I left quickly again, that he didn't even got to give me a 'proper' goodbye(I do NOT want to think what he meant with that), and that he'd talk to me later this week if that was okay.
I texted back just now that I don't see how that's necessary, since karate is over for the summer. And that I'd see him after the holiday.
He texted back quickly "ok, see you after summer".

I think the message FINALLY got through that thick skull of his. :crack:

And as expected, Sensei Creepster did text me last night when I went to bed. That I left quickly again, that he didn't even got to give me a 'proper' goodbye(I do NOT want to think what he meant with that), and that he'd talk to me later this week if that was okay.
I texted back just now that I don't see how that's necessary, since karate is over for the summer. And that I'd see him after the holiday.

Hopefully that will be the end of it. That's a good response that you gave him. :up:

:drool: I was able to pick up an extra 6 hour shift tomorrow at my second job. My grand total of hours this entire month is still going to end up being half of my monthly income. :grumpy: But I'm super grateful for the extra shift tomorrow and I'll still be out there in time to get to a weight training class at the gym.

But that's after Christmas! :sad: Pheasant is such a good Christmas dish.

I get the point tho. Waaaay too cold and dark for me. :wink:

:crack: what a wacko....hopefully he'll leave you alone.

I went to the 11pm showing last night, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that during the first scene with a lot of gunfire (likely the scene where everything went down in Colorado) I whipped my head from side to side to the exits up front (I was sitting in the front row, not by choice - assigned seats) to make sure no one was there... Ashamed enough that I haven't admitted that on Twitter or Facebook :reject:

A word of advice: don't sit in the front row (if you can help it) if you get motion sick... I spent the first 20 mins of the movie thinking I was going to throw up (because of one shot near the beginning). It could have also been that we were seeing the movie in the UltraAVX theatre which has a bigass screen... but I spent half the movie with my eyes closed because I was still feeling queasy.

:fingerscrossed: Let's hope the message got through, and party like it's 1999!

Oh, wait, it's 2012.... let's party like it's 2999! :lol: *is in a weird mood today* :reject:

I went to the 11pm showing last night, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that during the first scene with a lot of gunfire (likely the scene where everything went down in Colorado) I whipped my head from side to side to the exits up front (I was sitting in the front row, not by choice - assigned seats) to make sure no one was there... Ashamed enough that I haven't admitted that on Twitter or Facebook :reject:

A word of advice: don't sit in the front row (if you can help it) if you get motion sick... I spent the first 20 mins of the movie thinking I was going to throw up (because of one shot near the beginning). It could have also been that we were seeing the movie in the UltraAVX theatre which has a bigass screen... but I spent half the movie with my eyes closed because I was still feeling queasy.
:ohmy:

Sofar so good, no phone ringing. :D

:grumpy: My fish eggs were supposed to hatch yesterday, but they still haven't. I hope they're okay though, that they'll hatch tomorrow.

I'll be spending a nice relaxed day with the aquarium, cleaning water, and trying to clip out some of the wildly growing moss. I'll be sending that to someone from the aquarium forum who's starting a new tank.

:D Hopefully my new tank will be brought here tuesday, so I can start up a baby tank in that one.

2999? That would be quite the interesting party! I can't even imagine what our world might look like in that year, if it's still even around in any proper sense!

GG, ugh, yeah, let's hope it finally sinks in for him. At least you're done now, so enjoy the distance and freedom.

There's nothing to be ashamed of with that, that's a totally logical reaction. I'm pretty sure I would've done the same thing. Never hurts to keep your guard up.

Sorry the start of the movie made you feel kinda bleh.

I was talking to Dazz via text today. It sounds like she's making progress. She went up and down a full flight of stairs recently. And today, with the help of her aide, she was able to do 5 blocks in a neighborhood with various inclines. :) She wanted me to let you know she misses you all and to send hugs to everyone. :hug:

I was talking to Dazz via text today. It sounds like she's making progress. She went up and down a full flight of stairs recently. And today, with the help of her aide, she was able to do 5 blocks in a neighborhood with various inclines. :) She wanted me to let you know she misses you all and to send hugs to everyone. :hug:

:hyper: Go Dazz!

*sends hugs back*

And you? How's the pain level today?

I imagine a lot of robots. :shifty:

Mainly versions of Data from Star Trek: TNG, and Bender from Futurama. :lol:

:lol: That would be interesting!

Yeah, I'm not seeing 2999 being run by humans, either. It'll be robots or some bizarre alien species or something.

Or maybe holograms. Those seem to be the rage now, so maybe by then we'll have perfected some warped hologram technology or something :hmm:.

Good to hear about Dazz's progress :up:! That's fantastic news. I think I speak for us all when I say she's missed here as well. Hope all continues to go well for her.

I just finished breakfast, went to the sliding door in the yard, opened it and looked up at the blue sky with a few clouds. Beautiful Day started playing on the radio. The sky looked just like in the video. Fuckin' magical moment gave me chills. :D It IS a beautiful day damn right.

And it's followed by Love Tear Us Apart. :rockon:

I love it when musical coincidences happen like that. :D

This weekend has turned out better than expected - it was supposed to rain the entire time but it hasn't. I only got to sit outside for about an hour yesterday, so hopefully I'll get a bit longer today. :)

Hi ladies! Sorry to be MIA for so long! Miss my daily dose of Bono Candy! Hope everybody is well and fabulous.

We've had far too little Bono candy, or any u2 candy for that matter, for too long now. :sigh:

Do you hear that U2? We want our candy. :sad:

Truth.

Man, I'm watchign Comedy Central, it's showing the Roast of Donald Trump... and this guy called Situation got on. I only know he's from Jersey Shore from all the stupidity memes about him. But holy shit he's even worse if you hear him speak. What an absolute dipshit. :doh: Why are people like this famous, seriously?

Truth.

Man, I'm watchign Comedy Central, it's showing the Roast of Donald Trump... and this guy called Situation got on. I only know he's from Jersey Shore from all the stupidity memes about him. But holy shit he's even worse if you hear him speak. What an absolute dipshit. :doh: Why are people like this famous, seriously?

I want some damn candy, U2! Gimme the sugar! Oh, wait...that's just Paleo Day #43 talking. Sorry.

On behalf of All of America, I would like to apologize that The Situation got beyond our shores. We are sorry.

We've had far too little Bono candy, or any u2 candy for that matter, for too long now. :sigh:

yes

I miss my Edge and need to see his cute face. There's hardly been any pics of him in months other than the ones from his mom's funeral, which are not pics I needed to see of him. :sad:

this morning I ran a mile at a 9.0% incline :barf: and then I took an hour long lift and pump class. :crazy: I'm going to take the same class again on Tuesday night so I'm nice and sore for boot camp on Thursday. Since I was a newbie to this class the instructor made me start with the lowest weight set. She didn't even bother to ask me if I've been working out at all. It was actually harder in some of the routines to use weights that were too light for me than it would have been using heavier weights. I'm going to have to ask her about that on Tuesday.

:lol: That would be interesting!

Yeah, I'm not seeing 2999 being run by humans, either. It'll be robots or some bizarre alien species or something.

Or maybe holograms. Those seem to be the rage now, so maybe by then we'll have perfected some warped hologram technology or something :hmm:.

That is both terrifying and awesome at the same time.

Can you imagine a world run by Bender? Humns would be hunted down, yo. :shifty: I'd much rather have a world run by Data. *watches too much tv*

THIS.

On behalf of All of America, I would like to apologize that The Situation got beyond our shores. We are sorry.

I second this apology.

yes

I miss my Edge and need to see his cute face. There's hardly been any pics of him in months other than the ones from his mom's funeral, which are not pics I needed to see of him. :sad:
:sad:

Yea, I'm glad we don't have that here. :crack: How on earth can people be THAT stupid?

We try to keep the ones that stupid from being popular, but with MTV around, it's no longer an easy thing to do. :doh:

Truth.

It's the allure of being on tv. Reality tv makes normal sane people seem really stupid.

Nothing new here, but figured a little candy never hurt anyone. :drool:

bononoguggibeerblackT.jpg

bonoblacktbeerarmslipssmile.jpg

BonoshortsMiami6-20111.jpg

Bonokitchendublin2009.jpg

edgetribeca6-16-20114.jpg

THE_EDGE5-13-20102.jpg

edgebrazil4-10-2011.jpg

adammiami7-1-20116.jpg

adamsaopaolo2-22-2006.jpg

larryguyer.jpg

larryezrabeach12-7-2006.jpg