PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oohhhhh reaaaaaally? :shifty:

62723_489755208664_501608664_6604611_4774315_n.jpg

I have one thing to say. :yikes: SHOTS IN THE NOSE DO NOT WANT1

you poor thing, I can't even aaaaaahhhhhh noooooooo!!! :( :hug: I feel bad for you guys with bad allergies. I've had minor problems with it to the extent of needing an inhaler too but it never worked well for me and other things have worked out better, so I barely have any problems anymore.

We are having a rain day :drool: I can't say how awesome that is right now. It's tropical so it's still pretty warm and all. The lightening and thunder stopped and now it's light rain that has cooled the heat a bit. It feels exactly like Hawaii when I was there once a long time ago. :love:

We are having a rain day :drool: I can't say how awesome that is right now. It's tropical so it's still pretty warm and all. The lightening and thunder stopped and now it's light rain that has cooled the heat a bit. It feels exactly like Hawaii when I was there once a long time ago. :love:

I have been craving a rain day! Everyone else seems to be getting happy little storms, and it is just boring here. I want an excuse to go curl up in bed and read! I mean, I'll probably do that in a few minutes anyway, but it would be nice to have an extra excuse. :D

As much as I don't like rain, that sounds really nice. The rain in Hawaii is awesome. It just lasts for a few minutes, and rains several times in a day, sometimes, but it's lovely. :D

On a side note, how in the HELL did it get to be 4:15 already?! :ohmy: This day has absolutely flown by. Yay that I get to go home soon, though! :lol:

As much as I don't like rain, that sounds really nice. The rain in Hawaii is awesome. It just lasts for a few minutes, and rains several times in a day, sometimes, but it's lovely. :D

On a side note, how in the HELL did it get to be 4:15 already?! :ohmy: This day has absolutely flown by. Yay that I get to go home soon, though! :lol:

Today has FLOWN by! I slept late, spent a few hours setlist partying, and Project Runway is on in a couple of hours. I have a feeling I'm not going to get anything done today!

Today has FLOWN by! I slept late, spent a few hours setlist partying, and Project Runway is on in a couple of hours. I have a feeling I'm not going to get anything done today!

It has! Probably because I had a bunch of meetings and stuff that took up a big portion of the day. Ah well. Maybe I'll get something accomplished tomorrow. Maybe. :wink:

I'm excited for the bottle of wine that I have chilling in the fridge, and that I have nothing to do tonight except watch TV and read and relax. :drool: It's going to be awesome. I'm even planning on going to bed early. :love: :nerd:

Some people think meeting friends online is the craziest thing ever. I have a few people at my work who have asked how me and Amy met (cuz we chat when she comes in) and I told them about this site. They thought it was weird.

Oh well! Friendships are found when we least expect them sometimes!:wink:

Thora, too cool that he followed you on twitter first! Interesting!:shifty:

I hope everyone is well. I have missed ya!:hug:

Oh well! Friendships are found when we least expect them sometimes!:wink:

Thora, too cool that he followed you on twitter first! Interesting!:shifty:

I hope everyone is well. I have missed ya!:hug:

Ya it's mostly that girl that I work that that's the complete bitch that thinks it's weird I have friends online.

She asked me one time after you left (when you came to drop off my dvd), how we are friends? She's like "oh you're friends with someone older then you, how did you guys meet?" So then I got into a rant about how age doesn't matter at all and I've made friends with tons of awesome girls on a U2 message board. Well she basically thinks we're all crazy. :fist:

Well, we are all kinda crazy, right?:lol:

Age doesn't matter, unless you are closed minded. In that case, you might miss out on something great!:wink:

Ya it's mostly that girl that I work that that's the complete bitch that thinks it's weird I have friends online.

She asked me one time after you left (when you came to drop off my dvd), how we are friends? She's like "oh you're friends with someone older then you, how did you guys meet?" So then I got into a rant about how age doesn't matter at all and I've made friends with tons of awesome girls on a U2 message board. Well she basically thinks we're all crazy. :fist:

This is that chick that's like, 30 and acts like she's in high school? :down:

Age, who cares?? :hi5:

THIS!!!!

That's one fun thing working for Disney- you have everyone from students there on the College Program to retirees working seasonally for free admission, so everyone has friends of ALL ages, not to mention all nationalities.

Typical concierge outing from my resort:

19445_276646428664_501608664_4286591_5460833_n.jpg

You've got 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and up in there!

I don't even know her and I intensely dislike her. Based on what you've told me about her, I could see us arguing quite a bit :wink:

That's one fun thing working for Disney- you have everyone from students there on the College Program to retirees working seasonally for free admission, so everyone has friends of ALL ages, not to mention all nationalities.

Typical concierge outing from my resort:

19445_276646428664_501608664_4286591_5460833_n.jpg

You've got 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and up in there!

That's awesome :up:

Hooray for friends of all ages! :up: I have a pretty wide range of ages in my friends too. I grew up with lots of older people around, so the majority of my friends for many years were much older than I was. It's fun knowing people of all ages. :)

On my way home from work I had to stop off and get some hair stuff that helps with the frizziness, because I was all out of the stuff. I swear, every time I have to buy a new bottle of this stuff, their branding has changed. Makes it so damn difficult to find on the shelves! :angry: I buy it once every few months, so it's not like I buy it infrequently. I'm in marketing/design so it baffles me why their bottles always have different designs on it every time I buy it. I really should have saved the old ones to compare. :lol: They need to just stick with one design and stop changing it so damn often! :angry: :lol: :firstworldproblems:

Is that a sword down his pants....or something.....WOW...aslkjgfnlj;oaerkl :combust:

Back
Top Bottom