PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a fun night Thora :)

Eek, we're having lightning and thunder. That's a novelty here so I'm all :ohmy::hyper:

:reject:

I hope everyone is having/had a nice day :wave:

I know I'm not Pam but I can answer it. ;)
Brussels II. It's Champagne, Bono sprayed the crowd during, I think Vertigo, and they drank it at the Encore break to celebrate the band's 34th birthday(which was the next day). :)

:wave:Thanks for answering for me! Been at work all day & just got home. Hitting the whiskey as we speak...........:sexywink:

GG, thx for the answer to my question. How cute!
Thora, :up: for hanging out with / talking to (dare I say, flirting with?) cute boy all night! Who knows, maybe he's thinking the same thing you are and will find a way to get a hold of you. Or maybe you could suggest to your friend another get-together. Even if not, it's always fun to have a good conversation and a few laughs!

Thora, :up: for hanging out with / talking to (dare I say, flirting with?) cute boy all night! Who knows, maybe he's thinking the same thing you are and will find a way to get a hold of you. Or maybe you could suggest to your friend another get-together. Even if not, it's always fun to have a good conversation and a few laughs!

Yeah, I was definitely flirting. He found me on Twitter this morning (shortly after I said I was going to stalk him there :lol: ) and he followed me, so I followed right back. :)

I totally agree - I don't mind if nothing comes of it. It was fun to laugh and talk, and that's always a good thing. :D New friends are good.

I sometimes find it hard to make new friends at this age. I feel like sometimes I meet someone new and they're all "I already have a bunch of friends. I don't really need any more, kthx." (or maybe they just don't like me :lol: ). But I think virtual communication (fb/text/twitter) changes things too - makes it easier to have casual friendships.
[/ramble]

oh and that's awesome that he "followed" you first! You made a good first impression, of course! :wink:

Yeah, I was definitely flirting. He found me on Twitter this morning (shortly after I said I was going to stalk him there :lol: ) and he followed me, so I followed right back. :)

I totally agree - I don't mind if nothing comes of it. It was fun to laugh and talk, and that's always a good thing. :D New friends are good.

Awww that's a good sign :cute:

I sometimes find it hard to make new friends at this age. I feel like sometimes I meet someone new and they're all "I already have a bunch of friends. I don't really need any more, kthx." (or maybe they just don't like me :lol: ). But I think virtual communication (fb/text/twitter) changes things too - makes it easier to have casual friendships.
[/ramble]

Aww :hug:

We were actually talking about this last night - about how it's SO much easier to be in touch with out of town friends thanks to smartphones (which we were both using constantly :lol: ), and that you can get to know so many cool people through Twitter and stuff.

Awww that's a good sign :cute:

Possibly. :)

Hey Val :wave:

Aww :hug:

We were actually talking about this last night - about how it's SO much easier to be in touch with out of town friends thanks to smartphones (which we were both using constantly :lol: ), and that you can get to know so many cool people through Twitter and stuff.

Possibly. :)

And the greatness of meeting new friends online from all over the world :shifty:

Hey Kristen :hug:

Ahh, the beauty of making worldwide friends :cute: I find it easier than making friends at school :huh:

Edit: I can probably figure out why though.

And the greatness of meeting new friends online from all over the world :shifty:

Absolutely! I didn't mention this site, as I try not to creep people out with that kind of information until I really know them :lol: , but we did talk about our friends overseas and out of town, and those that we've met online. :)

It's funny - at this birthday party last night, over half of the people that were there had met the birthday girl thru Twitter or blogging, or other online stuff. :)

Absolutely! I didn't mention this site, as I try not to creep people out with that kind of information until I really know them :lol: , but we did talk about our friends overseas and out of town, and those that we've met online. :)

It's funny - at this birthday party last night, over half of the people that were there had met the birthday girl thru Twitter or blogging, or other online stuff. :)

The internet can do wonderful things :D

:lol:

Yep I love larry banging me all day & night long..............:reject:

:applaud:

I see what you did there :tsk:

:giggle:

Hey ladies, hope you're all well. :hug:

Thora, definitely a great sign that he found you and followed you, you must have made quite an impression. :flirt:

Zooey, congrats for the official acceptance! That's one hurdle you don't have to worry about, now.

cori, glad to hear you had a great time at the AF show, and a little bit envious, too. :) Still bummed about my bad luck re the timing of the Toronto shows.

MTE, BonoCat is as lovely as ever. :cute:

I think it would be rather comical if there was one day where we could just say whatever we want. Some people may never return to this website...but ohhh, it'd be fun :lol:

Sometimes I blush just thinking some of the things I think about Larry and Edge :shifty: I don't think I could type half of them in a public forum! :lol:

i didn't even see Wild pop in there at the top of the page :hug:

Thanks, VP. It brings a new set of stresses but it's all good and it made me very happy to finally have that part done. How are you?

Back
Top Bottom