PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember thinking, "No way did he just look at me!" and then my brother yelled in my ear(he was behind me protecting my spot on the front rail lol), "Bono looked right fucking at you!!!!" :lol: :love:

Deal!
You were there for one of my Bono moments... he patted my hand... twice... :shrug: I was like :gah: "Stop patting my hand and sign my friggin thing!!!!!1!!!!!" on the inside.

I wish I'd seen that! I'm never in the right place at the right time when it comes to Bono. :scream:

"definitely Adam's crotch. Casts a shadow across the entire piece" :lmao:

eta: "faster, faster you bastard"

About Larry: "It was his first, so he gave it all his attention, and all his energy" *dies*

:lol:

:love:

The commentaries are so fun to listen to, especially the Discotheque one. :laugh: The director is just about pissing himself laughing near the end of that one. :D

:love:

The commentaries are so fun to listen to, especially the Discotheque one. :laugh: The director is just about pissing himself laughing near the end of that one. :D

Okay, here's what a loser I am. I am straight up JEALOUS that Larry was on the floor with the go-go dancer. I never realized it was him until now. :angry: :grumpy:

:reject:

Okay, here's what a loser I am. I am straight up JEALOUS that Larry was on the floor with the go-go dancer. I never realized it was him until now. :angry: :grumpy:

Don't they all have a turn down there on the floor under her though? :hmm: I thought I saw Edge and Bono for sure too didn't I? Or was i seeing things.

Aww. :lol: It goes by really fast, and you can't see it too clearly at regular speed, so you're forgiven.

Sweet dreams! :hug:

Don't they all have a turn down there on the floor under her though? :hmm: I thought I saw Edge and Bono for sure too didn't I? Or was i seeing things.

I can't remember for sure. :hmm:

:ohmy::ohmy: what THE TV Show ???

Now?

When?

Yeah it was the new episode just now. Alternate Olivia was flipping through a book to learn about pop culture and she turns to this big pic of Bono, and it was a pretty recent pic too! She says "who's Bone-o??" and the guy says "it's Bono..." and he explains about Bono being a singer etc, she asks if he's any good, and the guy says yeah, and she says "well he's easy on the eyes anyway."

:giggle: :love:

Back
Top Bottom