PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You've got the complete package!!!
All you need now is the leather wrapping....or have you alrady got that covered? :shifty:

:lol:

Leather, no

a black lace corset and thigh high stockings.... :shifty: ... maybe :shifty: :sexywink:

Bye FB :wave: have a good night

Sad_Girl said:

I am neither confirming nor denying the existence of said outfit :shifty: :lol:

Mmhmm.....

i-want-to-believe-small.jpg

No pics? :sigh:

Last edited:
:wave: Hi All....just back from the girls dancing competition...they got 3rd for group display!!! Proud Mama :yes:

Still feeling really really tired and icky....I think I'm just totally worn out.

Wow SG you look awesome!! I had my nose pierced about 6 years ago, but had to take it out for a temporary job and it healed over :madspit: I've also had my ears pierced 3 times (but down to 2 now due to frequent infections in the 3rd holes. My belly button was pierced 11yrs ago but that had to come out about 2 years later due to a friends dog jumping up on me and getting it caught between it's toes....and ripping it......OUCH!! :yikes: I've had my nipple peirced - amazingly it barely hurts. I kept that in for about 4 years until I just got over it and was sick of the bar/ring messing up my 'lines' in tight fitting tops. I've watched my hubby and brother in law get their penises 'stabbed' :yikes:.....they left them in for a few years until the growing hole caused them to have to sit down to pee (the bigger the hole gets the more pee dribbles out the side hole - very messy!!).

And on the topic of breasts, I was an E cup until at the age of 19 I thought ENOUGH of the rashes, backache, nausea, dented shoulders etc and saved up and got a breast reduction!!! Best thing ever :yes:. I'm now down to a lovely C cup. As my darling Mr Gluey says, "Anything more than a handful is a waste!!" :giggle:

gluey said:
:wave : Hi All....just back from the girls dancing competition...they got 3rd for group display!!! Proud Mama : yes:

Still feeling really really tired and icky....I think I'm just totally worn out.

Wow SG you look awesome!! I had my nose pierced about 6 years ago, but had to take it out for a temporary job and it healed over :madspi t: I've also had my ears pierced 3 times (but down to 2 now due to frequent infections in the 3rd holes. My belly button was pierced 11yrs ago but that had to come out about 2 years later due to a friends dog jumping up on me and getting it caught between it's toes....and ripping it......OUCH!! :yike s: I've had my nipple peirced - amazingly it barely hurts. I kept that in for about 4 years until I just got over it and was sick of the bar/ring messing up my 'lines' in tight fitting tops. I've watched my hubby and brother in law get their penises 'stabbed' :yik es:.....they left them in for a few years until the growing hole caused them to have to sit down to pee (the bigger the hole gets the more pee dribbles out the side hole - very messy!!).

And on the topic of breasts, I was an E cup until at the age of 19 I thought ENOUGH of the rashes, backache, nausea, dented shoulders etc and saved up and got a breast reduction!!! Best thing ever :yes:. I'm now down to a lovely C cup. As my darling Mr Gluey says, "Anything more than a handful is a waste!!" :giggl e:

congrats to you and the girls!

:lol: The girl who did my piercings had both nipple done and said it hurt like hell the night she did it, but the next day she woke up and the pain was totally gone!

I only know one guy whose had any sort of genital piercing done, we talked about him a little last night; he had three surface piercings mid-shaft to make ridges - then he got married to a girl who didn't like them, so he took them out - now they're in the middle of a divorce :banghead:

of course, he's taken most of his other piercings out as well. he has one nipple that's bigger than the other because he had it pierced for awhile :giggle:

and OW about your belly button :yikes:

I think there are special retainers for piercings when you have to take your jewelry out for things like work :hmm:

gluey said:

And on the topic of breasts, I was an E cup until at the age of 19 I thought ENOUGH of the rashes, backache, nausea, dented shoulders etc and saved up and got a breast reduction!!! Best thing ever :yes:. I'm now down to a lovely C cup. As my darling Mr Gluey says, "Anything more than a handful is a waste!!" :giggle:

the way I've always heard it put is 'you don't need more than a mouth full' :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I think there are special retainers for piercings when you have to take your jewelry out for things like work :hmm:

:yes: Unfortunately my job was with DFS (Duty Free Shoppers) and they are really rigid with an ultra high dress standard. :(

Sad_Girl said:

the way I've always heard it put is 'you don't need more than a mouth full' :wink:

:giggle:

My hubby had his nipple pierced too. He took it out because his nipple kept swelling (even after a year). It now looks like his nipple has grown two more nipples - one out each side!!! :lol:

My nipple looks fine now, no difference at all.

Sad_Girl said:
I am neither confirming nor denying the existence of said outfit :shifty: :lol:
Of course... I should have said, he MIGHT be in for an allegedly nice surprise... :shifty:

I did get that email, thanks Molly! I didn't get time to reply at work though, obviously :reject: Always a mad dash before you go away for a while.

Congrats to your dancin' girls, Gluey! And about the piercings... :eek: I never heard about the pee-dribbling thing! I thought they did it in a way that avoided that... but I guess not. :uhoh:

Gav has his nipple pierced - I so wish I had a digital copy of the picture of him with his shirt off to show off his piercing and tattoos :drool:

I may have to invest in a photo scanner again

Alisaura said:

Congrats to your dancin' girls, Gluey! And about the piercings... :eek: I never heard about the pee-dribbling thing! I thought they did it in a way that avoided that... but I guess not. :uhoh:

:hug: Thanks Ali...the girls are on such a high!

The pee dribbling thing doesn't happen until they start upsizing the ring to a bigger gauge. I got sooooooo sick of seeing pee dribbled on the floor etc (they don't realise they're doing it until you show them :tsk: ). I didn't like it for sex either.....:shh:

Sad_Girl said:
Gav has his nipple pierced - I so wish I had a digital copy of the picture of him with his shirt off to show off his piercing and tattoos :drool:

I may have to invest in a photo scanner again

Mr Gluey has a full back tattoo of a nun riding on the back of a Harley (holding onto a guy).....He even won a competition with it!!!

Alisaura said:

I used to have that poster on my wall, when I was a huge X-Files fan :giggle:

That is a nice corset :up: ... I've never worn anything like that, but it does look nice

I actually have had corsets to wear under dresses since I bought one for under my wedding dress - they aren't all that comfortable but they really do help make the dress fit nice :yes:

X-files :love:

gluey said:

Mr Gluey has a full back tattoo of a nun riding on the back of a Harley (holding onto a guy).....He even won a competition with it!!!

OMG Gav would LOVE that :lmao: :up:

he has five tattoos total - on his back he has a dragon and he's working on a full sleeve on his right arm

Back
Top Bottom