PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

I should give credit to the costume hire people for the Best Costume prize I got that night (jointly with someone else who went to a lot more effort than I did!) :wink:
Dang, that was nearly 9 years ago... :ohmy:

I'm going to the UK and USA for 6 weeks, Bri... visiting family/friends in England/Scotland first for 4 weeks, then a sci-fi convention in Atlanta, then another friend in Chicago, then I'm seeing a volcano in Hawaii :drool:

I leave on Wednesday..... :ohmy: :hyper:

;ohmy: Can't believe your trip is nearly here:wink:

You're gonna have such fun :yes:

Whoops, did it again :reject:

What if NI's naked sexy woman tattoo was you? :whistle: :shifty:

Gluey :hug: Get some rest and recharge those batteries, O Widget Piercing Goddess :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
tomorrow I think I will get back to the sims; make notes of their hopes and fears, best friends, etc... figure out who is duw to be married and or have babies, etc... and get the game going again

:hyper:

Drea said:
You need to come to TO Ali :yes:

We need a bigass PGP in TO :evil:

Now that my name has changed back I can get on with the little things like applying ofr my passport (first my new copy of my birth certificate which I can NOT seem to find :madwife: ) and then I can travel back and forth to TO again :happy:

My Saturday was exceedingly slow and relaxed, I don't think I got off my butt all day :lol:

GG2, I saw you were up pretty late last night :wink: :hug:
I hate it when you sleep in too long and it messes you up

Back
Top Bottom