PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot2011-10-11at101308PM.png

Hello new avi.....

I want to make out with your avi.

you may have to delete some files to make room

tried to put some files on my external hard drive that holds allllll my pics from the last 6 years. But a couple weeks ago the cat knocked it off my desk and now my computer isn't recognizing it.

I can't friggin' win!!!

Unfortunately piracy is hard on purpose - LOL. The dummy friendly one is on the Uber/Super box set. :lol:

nuts to that!

Wow - SUCK! Coveroo does not in fact have them anymore! That's where I got my "Mrs. The Edge" Joshua Tree cover... hmm...

However, I suggest instead of a case...

www.skinit.com

They could care LESS if you use a copyrighted picture. I've made Carolina Panthers ones, U2 ones galore... you can use whatever pic you want.

Then, you get a case like this.... so you can see through it to your awesome skin :)

Reveal for iPhone 4 - Griffin Technology

Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Contour iSee for iPhone 4 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Thanks I'll look into that :hug:

Unexpected day off :shrug:
My little guy is sick. Not throwing up - just not feeling like getting out of bed. Throws a wrench in some plans but now I can wash my car, and probably go to the grocery store.

Hope he feels better soon :hug:

This is why I am waiting until someone I know gets the box set so I can watch it with them...:shifty:

So that's your plan eh?? :shifty:

So a long time ago I attempted to write a book with some friends. I was just reading bits and pieces of it and have a screaming headache now.

Not so much.

Gross Alert
Remember when I said he hadn't thrown up? well.... he has. Twice. So much for just being tired and having a cold

If only we had a fun new U2 documentary to watch... :sigh:

Yowch, hope it was at least somewhere near the toilet! :hug: Get well soon little Z!

Gotta go to karate, see ya guys in a bit. :wave:

Zu, how old is your little guy? Hope he feels better. Tis' the season. My daughter had a slight fever Monday.

He's 7. Your daughter's six, right?
He's going to miss dance for the 2nd week in a row. At this point, might as well just take the month of October off, since we pay by the month and he's missed 2/4 this month.

okay - I successfully downloaded a wmv file of FTSD but, like I said, the vlc player isn't working on my "ancient" mac. Any suggestions? I used to have a flip for mac program that would change the format of certain files but I got rid of it to make room for the damned movie!

She is 3 going on 6.

"I drive when I get big. I drive you to work."

And she wants to see U2 to see them play guitar. Well dear, you'll see Edge play guitar and Bono wear guitar.

OMFG Snow Patrol will be playing here in November, 2 days after I'm going to see the Kaiser Chiefs! :ohmy:

OMFG Tickets aren't for sale, only to win at radio contest. :sad: Fffffuuuu

Hey , If I can get one of the last 900 tickets for Glasto,
this should be easy :lol: No kidding. But we should try to enter at least.

Holy Edge ;)

How the fuck could I forget! I failed as BEdgegirl.:sad:

raining cats and dogs here :angry:

Send me a kitteh? :bow:

This is just for downloading torrents, right? Not for playing them, right? I seem to recall using Azureus to download audio torrents before. I've never successfully downloaded a vid torrent.

Yes , its for downloading and searching torrents only. It has a small built in player for easy to read files like avi. But things like Xvid .TS or .DVD formats can not be played.

This is just for downloading torrents, right? Not for playing them, right? I seem to recall using Azureus to download audio torrents before. I've never successfully downloaded a vid torrent.

Yeah, you can do both. And you can play videos on it. It's the only way I got my Manray torrent to work. :shrug:

UGH. Okay - I give up for real. I think it's b/c my computer's just too old to make any of this work. Maybe I'll see if my friend's computer can do it.

UGH. Okay - I give up for real. I think it's b/c my computer's just too old to make any of this work. Maybe I'll see if my friend's computer can do it.

I hear ya. My laptop is an '07 so it hates me right now. I am doomed to wait for the dvd release since owning any of the box sets are out of my price range right now. :sad:

Dazzled, I saw in a previous thread that it's a problem with your browser? Not sure which one you're using, but you can download updates for free. :)

Omg.

Work is fucking insane. To the extent that by the time Friday rolled around, I felt like I was going to lose it. Then today, it's right back into the insanity. :scream: Something's gotta give. I should have stayed late today, but I just couldn't be there for another minute, so I left fairly close to quitting time. And today, with everything that's going on, I got an email booking time for my 6 month review tomorrow. :crack: Couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm really not in a great head space as far as work goes these days, and I'm not even sure what to say tomorrow...

Also, got to see FTSD yesterday thanks to JJAsi's link - thank you for that! DLed and burned so I could watch it on my tv. Enjoyed it a lot. And I LOVE Jack White's LIB, very interesting take on it.

Ohhhh dear.... :hug:VP:hug:
I hope the review went well anyway- considering
I would hope that the exra intensity of the busy season would not totally skewer your perceptions considering you're still on a learning curve

As for the Browser...
ha! IF it was only as possibly as simply updating a browser...

1> I don't know what broswer my 2002 iBook laptop updated in ?07
with OS X 10.4.?__ can assimialte so I wilbe able to see Interland again for more than 30 - 60 secs at a time before it crashes Safri ! :sad:

2> more importantly right now.....
my sis gave me what she thouht was her Admin password
in order to get into the system to be able to Update the browser based on the hint I found> but it didnt work ! :(

I still have to sit down make a list of the permuntations
I have tried, and haven't yet and go through them all
slowly one-by-one and cross them off, so I can tell her.
Then maybe her memory will be jogged further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom