PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The only reason I got one now is because they were $99 and my upgrade was available.

Is yours the iPhone 4S? Did you get the 16gb? I do like my Droid (when it's not be an asshat) but I would love to have my music and phone crap all in one. Right now, I have to juggle both which can be tricky when you are writing while standing on the train. *couch typo-city cough*

OK, you guys have made me a PGP thread addict. I wuvs this place.

:cute::cute::cute::applaud:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :hyper: :love:

I have decided this picture shall be in this thread.

AnaheimRomanGokhman54.jpg

wow Edge looks good in that :shifty:

Is yours the iPhone 4S? Did you get the 16gb? I do like my Droid (when it's not be an asshat) but I would love to have my music and phone crap all in one. Right now, I have to juggle both which can be tricky when you are writing while standing on the train. *couch typo-city cough*

It's the Iphone 4. I'm not picky about having the newest one.

Ok i like this cover :drool:

I got the Original Iphone , need to wait until next June before i can upgrade for free

U2 iphone 4 HARD COVER CASE Bono | eBay

That's a nice one :drool:

I'm trying to find a U2 themed cover for my Iphone. The ones I wanted were from Coveroo.com but I can't find them anymore.

Anyone know where I can order some??

Wow - SUCK! Coveroo does not in fact have them anymore! That's where I got my "Mrs. The Edge" Joshua Tree cover... hmm...

However, I suggest instead of a case...

www.skinit.com

They could care LESS if you use a copyrighted picture. I've made Carolina Panthers ones, U2 ones galore... you can use whatever pic you want.

Then, you get a case like this.... so you can see through it to your awesome skin :)

http://store.griffintechnology.com/iphone/iphone-4/reveal

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H4762ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjE0OTI3Njc

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H2852ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjAwMzI2MDM&s=topSellers

Unexpected day off :shrug:
My little guy is sick. Not throwing up - just not feeling like getting out of bed. Throws a wrench in some plans but now I can wash my car, and probably go to the grocery store.

I know you could have used these yesterday!

Feeling much better today. :D My ocarina got delivered! :lol: It's horribly out of key though, so no clue how I'm going to learn how to play it.

:reject: And I now officially put 360 Bono over ZooBono. Just.. those screencaps.. I barely even acknowledge the ZooBono in them.. it's all OMG recent Bano :combust:

OMFG Snow Patrol will be playing here in November, 2 days after I'm going to see the Kaiser Chiefs! :ohmy:

OMFG Tickets aren't for sale, only to win at radio contest. :sad: Fffffuuuu

WAY better between mine. OMG, can I say that here? I can say that here!!! YAY! :lol::lol::lol:

You've some to the right place for that type of thinking, EdgeFest. What took you so long?

I totally thought of you when I saw that one, GG :)

That's why I capped it. I'm trying to lighten them up. I know that 3 weeks the DVD will be out thus creating a need for newer better caps, but I need to Foster the People.

Download this....

http://www.utorrent.com/
This allows you to download it and open the file.

And play it on this....

VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

Both have programs for windows and Macs.

Anyone wanna help me. I downloaded the utorrent but I can't do anything with it. I put it my "applications" folder but when I try to open it it just bounces around for a second and then does nothing. (I have a mac)

"You cannot use the application "InstallGenieo" with this version of Mac OS X"

Did you download the Mac version rather than the windows one?

:hmm: Otherwise perhaps it's for a different OSX, did they have several?

Did you download the Mac version rather than the windows one?

:hmm: Otherwise perhaps it's for a different OSX, did they have several?

Downloaded the other version. Still didn't work. I don't really understand what I'm doing so I'm probably just missing a step or something. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST MAKE A DUMMY FRIENDLY VERSION??? :scream:

Also, I've found that several programs won't work with our OS since it's a whopping 5 or so years old (aka - obsolete in computer terms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom