PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays for Arsenal's big rivals & NI's team and i agree he's a twat :madspit:

Yeah, after I typed that he ruined at least two more chances, and got himself a yellow card in the last SECOND of the game. :doh: What the fap. Stop failing dude, you get paid royally. ACT LIKE IT.

And Happy Birthday to CK
adamkissykaf.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif
:rimshot:

bono-adam-grab-big-comet.gif

Adamroseshades.jpg

Thanks! :hug:

I'll be in my bunk. Celebrating. :shifty:

Whyyyyyyy :sad::sad::sad: v.d. Vaart...was fecking sleepwalking.

I need to make a soccer siggy for if we get into the finals.
We qualified anyway.

:whistle:

Doing art history research...found the best source ever ever ever, going way more in-depth detail into Isis and Horus than I even needed :heart:

And I really wish it didn't cost so much to become a member of one of the awesome radio stations here; they're playing everyone's 500 favorite songs of all time and I could have flooded it with U2...

:shifty::shifty:

:wave::wave::wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

HI all! :hug:ssss

I've been sort of following some of the pages since last thread
off & on from las night/early morn pg 34 to 58 when I left my sib's
this afternoon! I've been missing a rather raucous part-tee! :grumpy:

The browser after trying for a bit
will let me see part of a page or so IF
i totally put the int.....com/forums/plebans/PGP: name of thread and page #
in the url search :lol: :huh:

le sigh

will have to write all the systems info I screen-capped for JJ
and see what we can do...
I'll recheck with my friend as well.

Hey everyone. :wave: Hope all my fellow Canadians had a good Thanksgiving.

Dazzled, I saw in a previous thread that it's a problem with your browser? Not sure which one you're using, but you can download updates for free. :)

Omg.

Work is fucking insane. To the extent that by the time Friday rolled around, I felt like I was going to lose it. Then today, it's right back into the insanity. :scream: Something's gotta give. I should have stayed late today, but I just couldn't be there for another minute, so I left fairly close to quitting time. And today, with everything that's going on, I got an email booking time for my 6 month review tomorrow. :crack: Couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm really not in a great head space as far as work goes these days, and I'm not even sure what to say tomorrow...

Also, got to see FTSD yesterday thanks to JJAsi's link - thank you for that! DLed and burned so I could watch it on my tv. Enjoyed it a lot. And I LOVE Jack White's LIB, very interesting take on it.

Kristen, I thought the exact same thing about the pic you quoted of Adam. I'd hit that. Just sayin':whistle:

The thread title made me :lmao:

Adam's in Canada in that bathrobe pic. Didn't notice the RCMP logo on the cop until I saw the pic the second time. :lol:

Hey everyone. :wave: Hope all my fellow Canadians had a good Thanksgiving.

Dazzled, I saw in a previous thread that it's a problem with your browser? Not sure which one you're using, but you can download updates for free. :)

Omg.

Work is fucking insane. To the extent that by the time Friday rolled around, I felt like I was going to lose it. Then today, it's right back into the insanity. :scream: Something's gotta give. I should have stayed late today, but I just couldn't be there for another minute, so I left fairly close to quitting time. And today, with everything that's going on, I got an email booking time for my 6 month review tomorrow. :crack: Couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm really not in a great head space as far as work goes these days, and I'm not even sure what to say tomorrow...

Also, got to see FTSD yesterday thanks to JJAsi's link - thank you for that! DLed and burned so I could watch it on my tv. Enjoyed it a lot. And I LOVE Jack White's LIB, very interesting take on it.

Oof, sorry things are so stressful right now. :hug:

I just got an Iphone :hyper:

Awesome! I still have to wait a good long while before I can get a free upgrade and get one. :sigh: I'm so done with my blackberry. :lol:

Adam's in Canada in that bathrobe pic. Didn't notice the RCMP logo on the cop until I saw the pic the second time. :lol:

Oof, sorry things are so stressful right now. :hug:

Awesome! I still have to wait a good long while before I can get a free upgrade and get one. :sigh: I'm so done with my blackberry. :lol:

Thanks. :hug:

I got one bit of good news today! Remember when I said I rewrote Sarah's friend's cover letter for the publishing internship? She texted Sarah today and said she got an interview, and asked Sarah to thank me and tell me that the cover letter played a large part in that. That made me very happy. She's a great kid, her and Sarah have been bffs since they were 6 or 7. :)

I thought I was going to have to get a new phone last week, and that almost made me cry. I currently have a 4 yr old Rogers phone, no longer on contract, and I'm waiting till one of the indie providers (Wind, Mobilicity, etc.) make it into my area. I HATE the big 3 so much - Bell, Rogers and Telus. I was looking on the Rogers site, and right now they have a deal with a BB curve and several Androids that are reasonably priced - like $20 - $40 - with only a one year contract. Thank goodness my phone ended up being okay and I didn't have to do that, but if I did, that's certainly more palatable then a 3-yr contract, which I will not do with one of those companies. I'd tie together tin cans with string, first. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom