PGP...Counting down the days until we see the Boys again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild is it on the inside of your arm near your wrist or the outside? What does NI think? You have balls women. That is one thing I wouldn't tattoo on me. :lol: I don't do names of anyone. Its just a personal thing.

Drea!!!:hyper: hows the new pad?

you guys are fast tonight:wink:

I'm fucking cold:|

I may go to my Dis mode in a sec

Russty Cat said:
Wild is it on the inside of your arm near your wrist or the outside? What does NI think? You have balls women. That is one thing I wouldn't tattoo on me. :lol: I don't do names of anyone. Its just a personal thing.

It's on the inside of my wrist. I asked NI if it was ok, he's fine about it because it's on the right arm, I wanted this tattoo since i was 14 so i think as i wanted it for 21 years then why not??

VintagePunk said:
Drea!! :hug: Are you finally on from home?? Judging by your excitement, I'd say yes! :hyper:

I am!!! :hyper: Can't stay on too long tonight - the 'rents are due to arrive around 9pm and I still have to take stuff down to the locker... but my phone line was working today so I had to see if this was too :wink: I've missed you guys!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

WildHoney said:

It's on the inside of my wrist. I asked NI if it was ok, he's fine about it because it's on the right arm, I wanted this tattoo since i was 14 so i think as i wanted it for 21 years then why not??

Very cool! NI really seems like a great guy. I always talk to Mr. Cat before I have tattoos done, just out of courtesy. And he is paying for them after all. hehe

I think its great you waited that long and finally got it done. I waited 15 years to get my first one. It was worth waiting. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

and I thought you said you didn't even LIKE Cold all that much! :ohmy:

:lmao:

*cough:ohmy: :ohmy:

OMG!!!!!:lmao: EWWWWWWWWWW!

hey BG:ohmy: thats a good point! Where is susan anyway?

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

!!!!

*read at your own risk....*

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

You made me do it!

McG :drool: :drool:

we saw him in Boston and i've seen him in Manchester, shame DG wasnt there those nights :(

God I hate this alt I feel unlike myself:angry:

did that make sense?

I'm gonna go get dis

Drea said:

I am!!! :hyper: Can't stay on too long tonight - the 'rents are due to arrive around 9pm and I still have to take stuff down to the locker... but my phone line was working today so I had to see if this was too :wink: I've missed you guys!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so glad its working! :hyper: :hug: Who am I supposed to talk to about knitting and crocheting if your not around? :giggle: Did the move go okay?

Back
Top Bottom