PGP...Counting down the days until we see the Boys again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Sarah's playing DDR like 3 feet in front of me. She really stomps. :grumpy:

Oh man I played that game for the first in like a year a couple weeks back after I watched Harry Potter. I am so out of shape :lol:

bono_gal said:

You hear DD....

You think Bra size.

:lmao:

11.gif

dammit you kids!

VintagePunk said:

Mucca!! :hug: How are you?

She just knocked over a stack of cd's from the vibrations. :yikes:

VP!! :hug: Good. I just wrote my bio final today. Wasn't too bad, I actually finished really early which was nice. Two more exams to go and then I'm going home!!! :hyper:

No U2 CD's were damaged now were there? :huh:

Oh yeah the phone company can bite me! mwhahaha I just figured out how to beat the system! I just changed my service to unlimited long distance for one fee per month and got them to back date it. Mwhahahaahaha So I just knocked off a couple hundred bucks off my bill.

well done russty, am just reading back, missed so much :up:

:hmm: wonder if i can do that, im gonna have a huge phone bill, used my phone loads in Boston and had a long phone call to DG the other week :yikes: worth it to speak to her though
:wink:

Mucca said:

VP!! :hug: Good. I just wrote my bio final today. Wasn't too bad, I actually finished really early which was nice. Two more exams to go and then I'm going home!!! :hyper:

No U2 CD's were damaged now were there? :huh:
No, the U2 cd's are safe, thank goodness. :lol:

When do you get to go home?? :hyper: Have you been homesick much?

Russty!!! :hug:

I've been alright. Studying lots while still trying to have a life. Not working out too well at the moment....:lol:

How are you? Do you have a pic of you OOTS tattoo???

Back
Top Bottom