PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Car update: It was a caliper (fucked if I know what that is) and the brakes. The smoking was a combo of a small leak in the antifreeze coupled with it sitting for a long time. We don't drive it very often. So, $500 later - we have new brakes, calipers, oil and sticker. The tank that could is good for another 2 years hopefully.

I sent a message to a certain person on facebook that karma is a bitch and it always comes back to bite you. I was going to send her another message about how she's a terrible person and a sociopath and will likely die alone, but I was blocked. :lol:

sociopath :giggle:

Dude, I accidentally friended her before I knew anything. You know how click on the request and accidentally confirm or ignore it? I let Wild know that I had no intention of keeping her as a friend.

me too :reject:

Car update: It was a caliper (fucked if I know what that is) and the brakes. The smoking was a combo of a small leak in the antifreeze coupled with it sitting for a long time. We don't drive it very often. So, $500 later - we have new brakes, calipers, oil and sticker. The tank that could is good for another 2 years hopefully.

But you can still come to Moncton, right????

You can bring him some dirt/mud/grass from the concert. Put it in a jar and wrap a big bow around it.

"Look, honey! Actual Canadian soil that Bono breathed on! Er ... near!"

You can bring him some dirt/mud/grass from the concert. Put it in a jar and wrap a big bow around it.

"Look, honey! Actual Canadian soil that Bono breathed on! Er ... near!"

He's still dumping it out of his shoes from Montreal. He was a trouper. Wild can second that.

Completely off-topic, but I have to mention it.

Snoop Dogg as Huggy Bear is the best casting choice in the history of casting choices.

Edit:
Vince Vaughn "You know a lot about golfing."
Snoop Dogg "I know even more about grass."

:lmao:

:wave::wave::wave:

hi zu, dg, cori, amy, grace, tara

:hyper: :panic: :hyper:

:hmm:FOR this part of tour>>>>>>
Crazy Tonight and COBL
did Bono, Edge and Adam spend
some time on the 360 catwalk towards The Claw leg on Adam's side

audience facing the stage-- the right front "leg"

they did so for 09 NJ

trying to decide IF I get a choice of rail spots to go
between Bono and Adam and
have the chance of them stopping and playing/singinglike they did before

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Other Amy, but yours is cool too :up:

I'll make one from the 400 photos I took eventually. That was yesterdays 'work'.

Oh awesome. Rainstorm meets white shirt meets me picking up my daughter at daycare.

Also, I seem to remember hearing that Adam's side seems to not fill up as fast ... not sure about rail, but I know I've seen comments throughout the tour that people have had good luck finding pit space on that side.

Back
Top Bottom