PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, right? I have about 80 that don't need any cropping or retouching and I haven't posted pics here in so long. But alas. PLEBA will have to wait for the Zooey picspam.

And Amy, with very few exceptions, all my Larry shots need to be cropped and just a little bit enhanced with photo editing software to lighten them up just a little.

For Montreal 2, I took my camera out for CT, but Lori-Jo said "Put that thing away - it's your last show, we'll take pics for you!" If she didn't get some good Larry pics imma be pissed :lol:
I purposely didn't take pics during CT on this leg - I just wanted to enjoy those moments :drool:

And did you enjoy them?? :shifty:

I sure did in Toronto, back rail Larry love FTW :love:

I didn't take any pics because I wanted to enjoy the shows without being distracted by my camera.

I miss my peeps! :sigh:

I was filling the hubby in on everything, and I am worried about Wild too. Emotions tend to just creep up on you.:sad:

:hug:

We can have a crying cake pop date at Starbucks soon if you want :wink:

I'm worried about her too. At least they got a place to stay for those two days. I think she'll be okay once she's on the plane back home.

S'okay. You're forgiven. You can tag Kristen in half of them and Thora and I in the other half. :lol:

I just looked at all of them. Can I haz him now pleez?? :drool:

There, I have done some silly tagging and will utterly confuse my family.

"That doesn't look like Amy. That's that guy from U2."

Found this slipped under my hotel room door in Toronto:

MontrealU2005.jpg

:shifty:

:lol: @ that note. That's so cute.

I was just looking at the Toronto fan cam, and there's a guy in the front row with a "Hi Mom!" sign. :cute: I always love a good "Hi Mom!" sign.

Gg, how were your flights?

Not bad at all. I heard the horror stories about Air Canada. But it wasn't bad at all. On the way there I had a windowseat, the guy next to me dissapeared after 10 minutes so plenty of space. I watched The American(Yay Anton:love: ) and some comedies to pass time, the food was pretty meh tho. Really salty pasta and salt potato salad. But that was only on the way to Canada, on the way back the food was really good! I got a Brownie too. :drool: Nothing on tv tho, so I played my new game. :angel:

Frankfurt airport is a disaster though. It was a huge maze, and they kept sending me the wrong way. :crack: Never doing that again!

Oh, I guess my weekend was quite all right then. :wink:

:uhoh: Is it bad that I have no clue at all anymore about the days, they just kinda blurred all in one.

Glad your flights were good, GG! :up: I was pleasantly surprised by mine as well. Air Canada is notoriously horrible here, but the service was excellent this time. They've definitely improved in my books. Thank jeebus.

I sent a message to a certain person on facebook that karma is a bitch and it always comes back to bite you. I was going to send her another message about how she's a terrible person and a sociopath and will likely die alone, but I was blocked. :lol:

I sent a message to a certain person on facebook that karma is a bitch and it always comes back to bite you. I was going to send her another message about how she's a terrible person and a sociopath and will likely die alone, but I was blocked. :lol:

Dude, I accidentally friended her before I knew anything. You know how click on the request and accidentally confirm or ignore it? I let Wild know that I had no intention of keeping her as a friend.

Back
Top Bottom