PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cori is this your beautiful Bono?

Bonoportraitsweaterbw.jpg

I'm home for the day. Got maybe two hours sleep last night, my back is wrecked, but got up and went to work anyway. When I walked in, my supervisor was all anxious to hear how it was, looked at me and thought I was hungover and partied all weekend, I look so hellish. I told her about the back issues and lack of sleep, and she said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE, YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER DAY, GO HOME!" Told her I'd try to stick it out, then sat there staring at my monitor like a zombie, read three emails in half an hour, replied to one in what was probably an incomplete sentence, and then said "yeah, I can't do this."

Going to relax, lay on my heating pad, maybe have a nap.

:hug: to you VP and anyone else that needs them. Feel better VP. :hug:

GraceRyan - your pictures on FB are awesome. I had to share a Bono one :drool:

Time to finish getting dressed and off to work. I think I had about 6 hours of sleep :yawn:

Have a good day girls! :wave:

Hi GG! Glad to see you made it home safely!:hug:
:D yeah, trip was no prob at all. I even slept on the plane when my eyes couldn't play the game anymore. :lol:
Good you got home safely too! :D
Where are your photos? :waiting:

How was the trip home? Did you even need a plane?

:lol: I'm resizing them now, then I'm going to do important things first, changing my facebook profile pic. :angel:

After that I'll have to figure out how to batch watermark them.

I pretty much floated on the clouds back home. :dance:

I wrote down all the names, but especially the guy I wanted to add the most I can't find. :sad:
And the Dutch woman who is my new hero for life I can't find either! Thank god I have her email tho.

OH :doh: I have his email too! That'll do then!

Back from an amazing week!!!! I can't imagine anything so wonderful as what I experienced with most of you :hug: Three U2 shows in four days was unbelievable!! I'm still in shock that it actually happened.

The Montreal shows were insane!! I won't bore you with the details but the first line up for a clusterfuck!! Almost got trampled going in and got soaked coming out :lol: But the show was amazing! Montreal crowds are definitely loud and crazy, but good!

Montreal 2 was EPIC :hyper: Was in the pit, almost back rail between Bono and Adam. We had a huge group of us which was so fun. The setlist was incredible! I couldn't be happier! :D

Toronto rocked!! We had another group of us, back rail and second from the back rail between Bono and Edge. I've never been that close to them on the rail before and I almost freakin died!!! So much band love on that rail, including a wicked Larry moment during Crazy Tonight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :heart: :love::drool:

Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful trip. I miss you all already :hug:

I wish I could have had more than 2 seconds with you, Kristen. :hug: Next time, though! :yes: I'm glad you had such a great time, despite your not feeling so well. :D

Kristen, they all were great, and things did work out exactly as they were supposed to!:hug:

Thora, it was great fun to spend an afternoon sightseeing with you. :hyper:

I wish I could have had more than 2 seconds with you, Kristen. :hug: Next time, though! :yes: I'm glad you had such a great time, despite your not feeling so well. :D

It was awesome to meet you!! :hug:

Kristen, they all were great, and things did work out exactlyas they were supposed to!:hug:

Yep, you're right Amy :hug:

Horns FTW :shifty:

It was!! :hug: I'm so glad it worked out for the 4 of us to do that. SO much fun! :D

It was awesome to meet you!! :hug:

It would have been fun if I'd been staying at the same hotel as you guys, but ah well. My little place was very nice and cute, so it's all good. :)

I may need to borrow those horn for Moncton. :shifty:

Do you feel better? I was sad I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. :sad:

ok - major catch-up here

Okay, I still have to go to bed, except now I'm crying. You guys are jerks. :angry:
:love: *hands VP a tissue* Hope you got some sleep today after coming home from work.

:hug:s for everyone who needs them.

Also Zooey is seriously awesome.
*blush* I just did what I know any of you would do if you could and if the situation was reversed.

:hug: zooey!

My nephew just turned 5 in May, and he doesn't other kids around to be obnoxious. He just is.
Glad to know it's not just my kid! I say that a lot, actually. They were up crazy late and woke up way too early, so now they're just being loud and silly and my son will be awful and cranky when his friend leaves. awesome.

I found my posters and took pics of them. :D

inspirationposteredgecohen.jpg

inspirationposterbonodylan.jpg

inspirationposteradammonkeys.jpg

inspirationposterlarryramones.jpg

Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! So jealous!

Lila, I think I know who you are and imma gonna friend you.

Lila is only one of the coolest people I know. Hopefully I'll get to see her (and her lovely daughter) next week :wink:

I wish I could have had more than 2 seconds with you, Kristen. :hug: Next time, though! I'm glad you had such a great time, despite your not feeling so well.

this
It just means we need to do it again sometime. Maybe without those pesky concerts to get in the way...

VEGAS BABY

We'll all have to meet up in Dublin then to party on. :yes: And the boys just have to play, whether they like it or not. :wink:

:lol: So much to catch up on, oh dear. I just checked Facebook, had 35 notifications. Now gonna upload the first batch of pictures, gonna try to figure out how to watermark my stuff before I do the concert stuff. :hmm:

Interesting how Edge quotes Anthem there. They've been snippeting that in UTEOTW for ages!

Kristen, I'm SO glad you decided to stay with us. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom