PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been a Bono girl in a LONG time but after the Friday night concert, and having him look into my eyes twice?! UNF. :drool: :combust: I felt like swooning like a little fangirl! :lol:

:lol: Welcome back then Thora. :drool:

Great pictures!

For those not on Facebook, behold my snip snip:

P1000482.jpg

Super :cute: cute cut!

I like the poster back there too. :love: Is it one poster or 4? It reminds me of a set of 4 posters I have that is one of each guy with a quote each one chose by a fave artist or songwriter etc. Mine are NLOTH era though. (I think... it's been a while since I unrolled them... I really want to get them framed)

Thanks! :)

It's just one poster, and I looooooooooooove it. Bono looks ridiculously beautiful in it. I don't remember where I've got it, and I've never seen it anywhere since.

At the bottom it says U2, and lists their names, and then says "Back to where they once belonged." It seems like it was a promo for something ... ?

I'm still a Larry girl, but hel-LO Bono! :lol: :love: Didn't expect that to happen, but then again when he's staring at you straight in the eyes, it's hard NOT to love him. :D

Great cut, cori! And that's fabulous that it was such a good deal! Love it when that happens. :)

Possibly for the "Go Home: Live At Slane Castle" release?

Maybe. Looking at Bono's hair (come on, isn't that how we all identify U2 eras in mystery pictures?? :wink: ), I can't tell if it's pre- or post-Elevation. It seems on the shorter side.

And the "back to where they once belonged" is from the Beatles' Get Back .... just no idea.

Maybe. Looking at Bono's hair (come on, isn't that how we all identify U2 eras in mystery pictures?? :wink: ), I can't tell if it's pre- or post-Elevation. It seems on the shorter side.

And the "back to where they once belonged" is from the Beatles' Get Back .... just no idea.

Huh, that's a thinker.

And, it's sad. Being the HUGE Beatlemaniac that I am, and I didn't even recognize the lyric... :reject:

Thanks! :)

It's just one poster, and I looooooooooooove it. Bono looks ridiculously beautiful in it. I don't remember where I've got it, and I've never seen it anywhere since.

At the bottom it says U2, and lists their names, and then says "Back to where they once belonged." It seems like it was a promo for something ... ?

Oh that sounds awesome. I think I know which Bono pic you mean, I need to look for it, because yeah, beautiful is right on. It does sound like a promo. Those are the coolest! Now I'm curious to dig mine out again. :hmm: They are 4 separate med. size. I liked that the guys chose quotes. I think Bono's was Bob Dylan, and Edge's maybe was the Ramones, but now I can't remember. :huh:

When I make it back to Vegas, I am definitely going to see Love. I never want to go to a show because they're sooooo expensive, but I really need to see it.

:reject:

*has never been to Vegas*

Lately, I'm finding out I'm a pretty boring person. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't drive.

All I do is sit in my room, watch TV, read, and play on the computer...

When I make it back to Vegas, I am definitely going to see Love. I never want to go to a show because they're sooooo expensive, but I really need to see it.

same - I've never seen a Vegas show, even though I've been there two or 3 times.

Lately, I'm finding out I'm a pretty boring person. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't drive.

lol - opposites. I drink a lot (don't smoke, but I used to), love my car and am usually ridiculously busy :lol:

Oh you must! If I recall (it's been a couple years) there were some "cheap" seats, and I imagine there's barely a bad seat in the house. In fact the dude on the phone at the theater who sold me my tickets told me he's sat in every section and yeah, there isn't a bad one. I actually want to go back and see it from the higher cheaper seats to see a certain part of the show from above, rather than below next time. (not sure if you are goin' spoiler free! :lol: )

:shifty:

YouTube - ‪Adam Ant 'Goody two shoes' (1982)‬‏

Can't sleep. :scream: Didn't get home till 4 am this morning, was up till 5 am, didn't get enough sleep, I'm overtired and worried about a friend, and pissed that people who could have helped didn't, and I have to be up in 5 hrs, work all day, then drive Sarah back to KW tomorrow night. :|

Zooey :lol: :hug: Kids are always obnoxious around friends at that age. :cute:

Chelsea and I heard it in the grocery store in the middle of the night recently when we were looking for 2 AM munchies. :lol:

:lol: Sarah and I used to do that too. We were always worried that the cashiers would think we were stoners, going to get chips or ice cream at that time of the night. :uhoh:

I think I can go to bed now. Night, thread. :kiss:

:lol: Sarah and I used to do that too. We were always worried that the cashiers would think we were stoners, going to get chips or ice cream at that time of the night. :uhoh:

I think I can go to bed now. Night, thread. :kiss:

:lol: :hug: Night VP. I'm glad you had fun at the U2 show.

Back
Top Bottom