PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw, nice, Thora! :heart:

Sarah took a few pics of us, and I look like complete crap in all of them, except for the one where she instructed me to "make the worst face possible." That one came out pretty okay. :lol:

Gotta love that! :wink: And thanks, lovelies!

I'm making my typical stupid face, which she asked us to do, but everyone looks so happy. :love:

Our family's been through so much, so it was nice to get together for such a happy occasion. We all really like each other a lot, which is rare, I know.

Gotta love that! :wink: And thanks, lovelies!

I'm making my typical stupid face, which she asked us to do, but everyone looks so happy. :love:

Our family's been through so much, so it was nice to get together for such a happy occasion. We all really like each other a lot, which is rare, I know.

It IS nice, good for you guys to have a memory of such a happy moment! :)

8780159.jpg

This took much longer than it should have at work.

:lol:

Soon....no more leather. :sad:

Discuss.

Say it isn't so. :sad:

:dance: I am happy because Chelsea burned an awesome torrent of the Glastonbury DVD on disk for me and it plays on my TV and it looks PRETTAY!!!! :love:

Thora that's a great photo! :cute:

And in other news about Bono's toes.... :ohmy: :hmm:

bonotoenailpolish7-2011.jpg

cool abou the Glasto show!

I topok a ton of screen caps, put them on DVD,
and still haven't gotten around to looking at them!

I figure after (sniffles) the tour is over is when I'll start
looking around to burn shows once I get my battery and
can take it to the park/or library for free wifi! That'll
ease the pain some! :wink:

PM(s) Zooey...

got it

:)

Ah, you added a second line. Yeah, the crap leading up to the shows can suck.

Every time I'm standing near the gate, ticket in hand, shaking, bile in the back of my throat, legs like jello, I think "WHY do I do this?!?!?!" Then I hti the rail and I know why :shrug:

<---railskank

OMG, I just saw some of the photos that the photographer took at the party for my Mom/Aunt last month.

I really hope she posts some more soon, or gives prints to my mom/aunt that I can see sometime. She's really talented. :D

Thora, that pic is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Say it isn't so. :sad:

And in other news about Bono's toes.... :ohmy: :hmm:

bonotoenailpolish7-2011.jpg

:shifty: :scratch: :hmm: :shifty:

I don't even know what to think of that! :lol:

Great pic Thora! :lol:

VP - At the time I texted you, I didn't know who the ticket was for. A friend was tweeting that someone needed a ticket because of a problem with their ticket, and I knew you were there. Too bad that it turned out to be for snowbunny. Hope she still enjoyed the show.

\sneaks out :shifty:

Wild!!!!!! How are you?? I saw your tweet today and have been trying to find out ever since! :hug: :hug: You could have come to my house till Thursday, would have loved to have had you! :heart:

Also, we tried to find you last night, went to three different coffee shops but they were all closed. Our bus was coming and we couldn't wait any longer. :( As it was, we only had like five minutes to spare when we got to the station.

Back
Top Bottom