PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Claw! The Claw !!!
The Claawww!!!!!
:bow::bow::bow:
:lmao:

Not grumpy here. Just exhausted and drained. I'll recover - eventually.
Recovery is important. Because there will be more tours, which means more leather.... :shifty:

feel btter VP, WIld, thora EXTRA :hug:ssss
and anyone else :wave:
:hug: :wave:

Yeah i'm good thanks

Bumped into a horny Irish guy on his way to Philly so persuaded him to spend the night with me first :sexywink::shifty:
:shifty:

Luck of the Irish?

Wow, this feeling sucks. That feeling you have when something you have looked forward to for so long is done.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with myself once I'm back from Ireland and have a) recuperated; and b) uploaded 8 million pictures.

Today, I could have gotten Foo Fighters GA. Can you imagine that pit. *shakes at the thought*

We decided to be old and get seats.

Okay, I'm going to bed. I'm supposed to run tomorrow morning. Ugh. I haven't run since the 5:45am ticket dash Montreal 1 and the Railskank Dash 10 hours later.

She was glowing when she came back to her spot in the pit. It was so adorable :cute:

Glowing, shaking and floating :lol: It's a wonder she was anywhere near the ground! :wink:

I couldn't've been more of a zombie yesterday at work if I'd been walking around saying "BRAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSSSS...." :lmao: Got about 10 hours or so of sleep but overnight my voice seems to have disappeared... you'd think I'd've sounded like this yesterday morning, not this morning! ;)

If it wasn't for the fact we arrived in the room at separate times Ingrid and I could've taken a drowned rat pic on Fri night *snerk* I haven't been that soaked in ages!

Back
Top Bottom