PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I think I found a new ingredient for my smoothies. Here you always hear how important enough fibres are and such... and I always eat my yoghurt with cornflakes... so I figured, why not.

fruit + yoghurt + cornflakes + blender = damn good!

:hmm: I think I found a new ingredient for my smoothies. Here you always hear how important enough fibres are and such... and I always eat my yoghurt with cornflakes... so I figured, why not.

fruit + yoghurt + cornflakes + blender = damn good!

That reminders me of the smoothie from the movie Benny and Joon. She mixes cereal, milk, and peanut butter in the blender :wink:

That reminders me of the smoothie from the movie Benny and Joon. She mixes cereal, milk, and peanut butter in the blender :wink:

Peanut butter? :yuck: Ok that's a little too much for me.

Chocolate paste however... :shifty:

My new wallpaper :drool:

bonoadamlarrysheffieldp.jpg

GG great wallpaper:drool:

Well I'm home sick today trying to still fight this bug its all in my chest now and I couldnt find my inhaler and I didnt sleep well so I stayed home.

I just got terrible news from a friend of mine. A friend of mine named Sandra she is a couple years younger than me she is at the children s hospital with liver failure. I grew up with her. Her Mom and my Aunt are very good friends and we all went to church and everything together. Last I heard anything about her was the beginning of the year when an accident happened with a bbgun and she was shot in the eye. Then I haven't heard anything until today when another friend told me about the liver failure. :sad:

I'm not sure how to react, to be honest not only am I sad and I'm angry but I think thats normal I guess when it comes to things like this :sigh: So I'm pretty down today preparing for the worst news of all that.:sad: But liver failure?! I dont know.

Oh, that'd be lovely. I'd have a lot of fun bitching those braindead animal terrorists. Yes, I said terrorists and I mean it.

:cute:

:lol: Now that's probably NOT what you want to hear at such a moment!

When PETA put up an ad comparing Holocaust victims to animals, they lost any shred of credibility they had. :down:

PETA is psychotic, And I agree they are a bunch terrorist and thats just very mild on how I really feel about them.

I get letters all the time from them, cause I'm a zoo tech student trying to get me to join then they had the nerves to tell me that zoos kill animals etc. So I sent them a nasty letter then put a message saying Im already a member of PETA PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS:lol:

He doesnt know NLOTH:ohmy:

Well make you feel any better my friend coming with me to Phoenix only knows pride sunday and where the streets has no name. I have to educate her before Phoenix. I told at lest get the last couple of albums Bombs, All you can leave behind NOLTH then add the hits to it so she has some idea

PETA is psychotic, And I agree they are a bunch terrorist and thats just very mild on how I really feel about them.

I get letters all the time from them, cause I'm a zoo tech student trying to get me to join then they had the nerves to tell me that zoos kill animals etc. So I sent them a nasty letter then put a message saying Im already a member of PETA PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS:lol:

:lol: Oh that's great!!!

They'd love me too, I"m sure. My University has their own test animal lab. :wink: Though they're only used for behavioural tests rather than medicine I'm sure PETA would have a field day with that.

Back
Top Bottom