PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey ya Zooey!:wave:

sorry I disappeared. Had to make dinner for the fam.

I like this new BlackBerry so far except for one thing. If I forget to lock it, it's easy to buttdial.

:giggle: Remember that commercial, where the guy sorta bounces on the couch and was like "Oh, look at that, my butt just hung up on your" :lol:

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm curious to know where I sign up for Welsh Yoga lessons.

There's an app for that.

Hey, guess who's daddy just said he'd buy her tix to AI-the musical if I can get my butt out there on the 19th of Sept?!?!?! :hyper: x 10000

The BlackBerry Storm, the touchscreen one.

I was going to get that, but just about everyone I've talked to who has one has had a lot of problems with the Storm. And the touchscreen didn't work on two of the Blackberrys the Verizon store had out on display. Way to sell your product.

There's an app for that.

Hey, guess who's daddy just said he'd buy her tix to AI-the musical if I can get my butt out there on the 19th of Sept?!?!?! :hyper: x 10000
:lol:

*sniff* I'm happy for you. Really. :depressed:

I was going to get that, but just about everyone I've talked to who has one has had a lot of problems with the Storm. And the touchscreen didn't work on two of the Blackberrys the Verizon store had out on display. Way to sell your product.

yeah, the one they gave my mom won't connect to the internet, so she has to get a new one on Wednesday. They gave her the demo one that the sales reps have been playing with to show customers and that fucntion got deleted somehow.

I know. Bring me back a program? And if you meet Tré, you're not allowed to ask him about the giggle. :reject: I've decided that even though I love him, I'd be embarrassed if he knew I existed.

I ran into some guy I went to high school with at a bar tonight and he thinks that I'm cute. I look nothing like I did in high school and I couldn't stand half the people I went to high school with. :angry:

At my boss' request. I built a model of Stonehenge out of Pez candies. It's so entertaining everyone I'm not allowed to eat it till the end of my shift tonight.

But it's Stonehenge and I want to play Godzilla...

That was highly unsatisfying. Oh well. SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

...Zooey's right. I am a Gremlin. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom