PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not to sure what you're talking about there Dazzled.

I've been here since I was 3-4 years old

I don't remember which street it was but--
I looked sort of westward and you could see part of the Rockies pretty close by! Including whaT I think is Mount Thunder-- will google up.... :hmm: :)

the way I saw The Rocky Mountains there (Colo Springs) was the way I had expected to see the Rockies closer to Denver ( BUT there weren't).

The Denver airport is insane! Get lost there a lot. Glad I can fly out of where I am. I try to avoid Denver International if I can help it. Gets a bet much for me.

I found out today one of advisor's daughters are going to the Chicago show and that my adviser is a huge U2 fan. She was shocked I was, we had a great u2 conversation when we should of been talking about other things for school. She said that she wish more people of my age would appericate their music because its more then just music they have a beautiful message and care so much about others. and I told here that is why I like that then we went into a conversation about ONE, (Red) Product etc was very cool.

I don't remember which street it was but--
I looked sort of westward and you could see part of the Rockies pretty close by! Including whaT I think is Mount Thunder-- will google up.... :hmm: :)

the way I saw it there ( Colo Springs) was the way I had expected to see the Rockies closer to Denver ( BUT there weren't).

Pikes Peak is probably what you're thinking of if youlook west here that is what you see is Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain depending on what side of town your on. But the mountains always mean West here and in the Springs its Pikes Peak.

Pikes Peak is probably what you're thinking of if youlook west here that is what you see is Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain depending on what side of town your on. But the mountains always mean West here and in the Springs its Pikes Peak.

Oh--- yeah> Cheyenne Mnt is what I was thinking of & of course Pikes Peak-- that's that I saw! Amazing sight!

Oh--- yeah> Cheyenne Mnt is what I was thinking of & of course Pikes Peak-- that's that I saw! Amazing sight!

Very what keeps me here other then family both are right in my backyard. I love Pikes Peak during the fall-Spring when snow is on top it looks beautiful then its naked for the summer. In the fall all the Aspen trees turn color and looks the mountains are gold very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom