PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I guess I should have expected it but whatever. Once I realized how it was going to be I stopped fighting it. Upside/karma? This one girl who kept trying to nudge my friend's wife out of her 2nd row spot had to get pulled out by security b/c she was all dehydrated and nearly passed out.
There was this cow in the corner of the rail/stage and the catwalk at our gig and she kept freaking out whenever the crowd surged. We tried to get security to remove her ass, but they wouldn't.

This one guy - much younger than I :reject: kept calling this woman a c*nt for not wanting ppl to jam their way in front of her. As he's jamming his way in front of me. I elbowed him in the ribs a few times and may or may not have stepped on his foot. Upside to being a 30something year old woman? STRONG HIPS!!

The last two pics failed to upload so I'll try later.

I love that they played soooo much from AI! :love:

I called a woman in her 40's a cunt for her and her husband cutting in front of me in the middle of the concert. I made sure I put my elbow in her spine every goddamn chance I got. You don't come between Jess and her Princess.

Sounds like you had a blast Zooey :)

I've said a few words I usually dont say at shows, I'm patient for the most part but if you're being extremely stupid and rude Im not very nice I tell it how it is.

I'm thinking I may have to ask the staduim about some help in Pheonix for me, my legs are brothering me particularly my left now, but I really dont want to do that if I can help it :sigh: but if its a free for all run I may have to. Not gonna take the risk with my legs if I can help it. But I also want to be fair to others.

Check yo' texts. :kiss:

I'm ok. Lots of stuff going on, but the thought of seeing U2 next month is keeping me sane. :hyper:

lol :hug:

Anything worth talking about?

I called a woman in her 40's a cunt for her and her husband cutting in front of me in the middle of the concert. I made sure I put my elbow in her spine every goddamn chance I got. You don't come between Jess and her Princess.

:ohmy: *makes mental note*

Sounds like you had a blast Zooey :)

I've said a few words I usually dont say at shows, I'm patient for the most part but if you're being extremely stupid and rude Im not very nice I tell it how it is.

I'm thinking I may have to ask the staduim about some help in Pheonix for me, my legs are brothering me particularly my left now, but I really dont want to do that if I can help it :sigh: but if its a free for all run I may have to. Not gonna take the risk with my legs if I can help it. But I also want to be fair to others.

I noticed last night that there was a 'handicap' (for lack of a better term) entrance and they go to at least head into the venue early or something - they had their own thing goin' on. So yeah, check with the venue. Did you get a dr's note?

:lol: awesome reggo.

See the girl with the awesome spot right on the rail?

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

Well, after she grabbed me by the back of my shirt and prevented me from being pulled up during One, she lost that spot. :happy:

:ohmy: *makes mental note*

:evil: I haven't hurt anyone for that. Yet.

I wish I'd gotten closer. I wish I had the whole night to do over again. I would've brought batteries, not lost my spot in line, made the rail, etc, etc.

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

Well, after she grabbed me by the back of my shirt and prevented me from being pulled up during One, she lost that spot. :happy:

What the heck?!?!?! Pulled your shirt?!?!?!? Like in a catfight?!??!?! My friend's wife was like "Is the U2 crowd like this?" And I said "no" of course. Maybe I was wrong! :yikes:

Yeah, but if I can't find a cheap flight there's no way I can go. My mom is dealing with some 'stuff' and isn't really wild about me coming out to visit and my bro said I could stay with him (he lives about 45 min away from Berkeley) but he's got 3 kids and is super busy.

Yeah, but if I can't find a cheap flight there's no way I can go. My mom is dealing with some 'stuff' and isn't really wild about me coming out to visit and my bro said I could stay with him (he lives about 45 min away from Berkeley) but he's got 3 kids and is super busy.

I know but still. :cry: It's my Green Day.

During One, Bono pulled up a few fans(some from interference) onstage who had different flags showing the countries they had come from to see the show. One of the people had a banner signed by U2 concertgoers from various shows she had attended. He was pulling other people up too. He pointed me out to security and just as the guard reached for me, the bitch pulled me back. :mad: But I took her rail spot for the encores. She kept saying, "Can I please have my spot back?", and I yelled "Nope! Karma's a bitch!" :evil:

It wasn't the not being pulled up part that pissed me off. If Bono had ignored me, then fine. But the fact that someone deliberately prevented me from getting up onstage made me angry. But I got over it. :)

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

hahahahahah Go DG.

During One, Bono pulled up a few fans(some from interference) onstage who had different flags showing the countries they had come from to see the show. One of the people had a banner signed by U2 concertgoers from various shows she had attended. He was pulling other people up too. He pointed me out to security and just as the guard reached for me, the bitch pulled me back. :mad: But I took her rail spot for the encores. She kept saying, "Can I please have my spot back?", and I yelled "Nope! Karma's a bitch!" :evil:

It wasn't the not being pulled up part that pissed me off. If Bono had ignored me, then fine. But the fact that someone deliberately prevented me from getting up onstage made me angry. But I got over it. :)

And got even!

I noticed last night that there was a 'handicap' (for lack of a better term) entrance and they go to at least head into the venue early or something - they had their own thing goin' on. So yeah, check with the venue. Did you get a dr's note?

I can get one or I can just bring all the paper work from when I had the surgery.

HAHA I would of done the same

yeah, seriously? What did she think she was accomplishing? I was hoping you'd say security saw it and kicked her out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom