PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So um, Jess, that crowd? Was HECTIC!!!!! It was MAD!!! I haven't been in a scrum like that in years and years. My friends bailed after the first two songs, went to the back. I fought to keep my rail spot but couldn't fight guys twice my size and got pushed back many rows. fortunately, I managed to stay right along the edge of the 'catwalk'.

Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess!
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I like my Tré...:whistle:

I haven't seen them. I'm going to have to look

I'm pretty proud of 'em. :hyper: Jess, I'll try to put 'em up here. Oh, and yeah, serious fangirl crush on Mike. :love: What a sweetie on stage!

I can only upload three at a time so it's gonna take me a few minutes. I'm only doing the best ones since I took 150 or so!!

So um, Jess, that crowd? Was HECTIC!!!!! It was MAD!!! I haven't been in a scrum like that in years and years. My friends bailed after the first two songs, went to the back. I fought to keep my rail spot but couldn't fight guys twice my size and got pushed back many rows. fortunately, I managed to stay right along the edge of the 'catwalk'.

Sweet. So you got to see Billie Joe. I hardly got to see him. He stayed away from Mike's side mostly. That and I was focused on the Princess(!) behind him.

:yes:

So after last night I'm gonna kick myself every day for a year if I don't go see that show in Berkeley so I talked to my folks again about visiting and I'm looking up tickets now.

:sad: I WANNA GO!!!

fcl

Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess!

'Night Laura :wave:

Okay, almost all pics loaded. So am I just old or was that crowd a little 'rowdy'? Or maybe not in SLC? Just seemed to have no 'concert ettiquette'. Maybe I've been to too many Coldplay shows :lol:

No ice cream. Orange Mocha Frappuccino! Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

'Night Laura :wave:

Okay, almost all pics loaded. So am I just old or was that crowd a little 'rowdy'? Or maybe not in SLC? Just seemed to have no 'concert ettiquette'. Maybe I've been to too many Coldplay shows :lol:

They were assholes in SLC, but I was expecting it. :shrug:

They were assholes in SLC, but I was expecting it. :shrug:

Okay, I guess I should have expected it but whatever. Once I realized how it was going to be I stopped fighting it. Upside/karma? This one girl who kept trying to nudge my friend's wife out of her 2nd row spot had to get pulled out by security b/c she was all dehydrated and nearly passed out.

Glad you had a blast Zooey!
:rockon: How are you, DG? Haven't see you / gotten a text from you in awhile. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom