PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, expanding on K's original thought of things we didn't like on our U2 men - hoping they read it loud and clear. Take a photo of yourself boys. You look godd right now. Let's keep it that way.

I like nongreasy mullety Bono fine. :wink: But no mullets anymore!

Guess what I just found at the organic store? Irish butter. Nom nom nom. :heart:

:giggle: Nice thread title!

Now bring on the ankle length hair Mullen! Kristen said it! :wink:

Catching up on last thread..
Be careful of that knee!

:crack: I couldn't feckin' find my brace. So yeah, I was VERY careful. Only sparred with hands and lightly did the rest. That was a major fail.

But at least I'm still complete. :lol:

:uhoh: One of my baby Guppies is missing. Maybe I do need to buy a lid for their plastic aquarium. Not that my cat can see them, she's far too near sighted, but she might've accidentally swallowed one while licking the water(yeah, I have a cat that doesn't care about fish, she just wants their water!:wink: ).

Geez,it takes some people only two hours.For me,when there's a lot of seeders,if I'm getting it with 10h,it's good.My personal record was 2 1/2 days.:lol:

:reject: It just finished downloading. About to convert it. I'm spoiled, since The Netherlands is such a small country, we have shitloads of wiring everywhere, so we got glassfiber internet.

Yay new thread.

The timing is good, since THIS just showed up on my tumblr dash and my first thought was "Oh Adam, honey...just...NO." :lol:
tumblr_lrmrnoDMP61qbj805o1_500.jpg

:lmao: I'd laugh so hard if the next picture we'd get is Larry growing out his hair again...

ANd yeah, I guess you're right. Standards are abandoned when entering PGP for the first time. :wink : Guess I'm just picky, as there's no way I'd ever get it on with JT Bono.

JT Bono is my least sexiest Bono too. : reject:

picky??!!! :eyebrow:

; )

Then less waiting in line for o-m-g! JT :drool: Bono for us, then! :wink:

Or is that 'who you want on what side'

OH SNAP!

:lol: i half read the original comment like this!

We should keep the mood up high until she caves in and checks the crack.
:lmao:

taking bets! How long b4 cori 'caves in' ?!

:D I can't wait to hear how she's enjoying Ireland.

this! :)

And couldn't leave THIS back all alone in the last thread! :D

:drool:

:crack: Good grief, I've made a new friend. First he was fat, now he's apparently a completely different singer. :lol: Man, all the cliches are true.

Just someone that happens to enjoy their superior view over all of us, and their superior opinion that we should all claim is law. :rolleyes:

Yeah sometimes it's a lot of fun here. :lol: Especially with me, as I can't stand it when people are acting all high and mighty.

Yeah, but sadly you can't say that. So I have to be reasonable and try and argue with them to make them see that, yes, when you're the ONLY person with that opinion calling the rest of us complete morons, you very weill might be a teensy tiny bit not very right. Yet they never get it. Common sense is sometimes hard to find.

Yeah, but sadly you can't say that. So I have to be reasonable and try and argue with them to make them see that, yes, when you're the ONLY person with that opinion calling the rest of us complete morons, you very weill might be a teensy tiny bit not very right. Yet they never get it. Common sense is sometimes hard to find.

:applaud: :up: THIS.

Back
Top Bottom