PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, yeah!

I've gotten Kerry Gold (Irish butter) in Manhattan!

Yeah, that's what I got. I'm making biscuits right now for the purpose of eating them with that butter XD

Yay new thread.

The timing is good, since THIS just showed up on my tumblr dash and my first thought was "Oh Adam, honey...just...NO." :lol:
tumblr_lrmrnoDMP61qbj805o1_500.jpg

Oh mannnnnn that made my day. Adam, why does your bad fashion get so addicting to look at.

Yeah, but sadly you can't say that. So I have to be reasonable and try and argue with them to make them see that, yes, when you're the ONLY person with that opinion calling the rest of us complete morons, you very weill might be a teensy tiny bit not very right. Yet they never get it. Common sense is sometimes hard to find.

YES. :yes:

Omg Loner is right! Edge says dirTy and emphasizes on the T :love: That's how I pronounce it! I thought only the Dutch did that.

Afternoon/evening, all!

Had a fabulous 3 hour breakfast with two of my favourite old co-workers. :love: We went to this crazy little diner that had excellent food. It was a great time. Good to catch up with them, and bitch about where I used to work. :wink: Then I got my tires rotated & balanced like a motherfucking adult, and am back at home doing laundry and watching Lost. :love: Being unemployed is kinda nice. For the moment, that is. :wink:

These will be the youtube clips soon:

Angel of Harlem, in the end Bono and Larry switch places:
Angel Of Harlem live ZooTv Boston 1992-03-17 - YouTube

Dirty Old Town, with Larry, Edge and Bono singing:
Dirty Old Town live ZooTv from Boston 1992-03-17 - YouTube

And Van Diemen's Land will have to wait a bit. :crack: it was half in this dts vob, have to convert the next for the 2nd half. :doh:

BTW, this was THE hardest ticket to get back then. U2 in Boston on St. Pat's? A huge Irish band in a huge Irish town - the town they once deemed as their hometown. I would have sold some of my liver, a lung and a kidney to get tickets.

Most dairy in Ireland tastes creamier. Maybe it's the way it's pasteurized. And they don't have much lowfat. That helps.

It tastes a lot richer and better...kinda hard to describe...

CK—I guess that's a reason to go to Ireland then XD
:uhoh: Dare I ask what kind of butter you guys have over on your side of the ocean? I never actually tried any in Canada, so I don't know if it's different from ours. Since the butter I had in Ireland tasted the same to me.

BTW, this was THE hardest ticket to get back then. U2 in Boston on St. Pat's? A huge Irish band in a huge Irish town - the town they once deemed as their hometown. I would have sold some of my liver, a lung and a kidney to get tickets.

That sure sounds like a perfect combination! :up: Man I want to go to Boston next tour. The connexions with the Irish, and everything I've heard sofar sounds brilliant!

California and Baltimore, the non-Irish butter here is in comparison terrible to Irish butter...

Attempting to do the old version of Photoshop: drawing 2 people together from different photos. No, it's not me and Larry; it's my best friend and David Tennant (who she loves. Loves. Loves.)

:crack: Had to restart the conversion for the second VOB disc. Bloody hell, I convert to WMV and windows mediaplayer nor movie maker can read it. Wtf? :doh: Back to Avi then, which takes way longer.

:uhoh: Dare I ask what kind of butter you guys have over on your side of the ocean? I never actually tried any in Canada, so I don't know if it's different from ours. Since the butter I had in Ireland tasted the same to me.

That sure sounds like a perfect combination! :up: Man I want to go to Boston next tour. The connexions with the Irish, and everything I've heard sofar sounds brilliant!

We'll take you around to the seediest Irish bars around. Those are the real ones. Shenanigans is pretty Irish. My hairdresser's husband is an owner. They are off the boat Irish.

Back
Top Bottom