PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

So serious! :lol: I hope I'm far more responsible now. But hey. It's just hair, it'll grow back!

Wow.....:ohmy:

Well....at least you had your hair on fire.....I puked up about half a hallway during 7th grade...to get to a bathroom in order to puke some more....Luckly everyone was in a class when this happened....but I felt even more embarassed when I saw a couple of people cleaning up my puke.

Sorry :reject:

CeeCee said:

So serious! :lol: I hope I'm far more responsible now. But hey. It's just hair, it'll grow back!

:lol: I hope so too! I wouldn't know what to do without my Near Clone! :sad:

For one of our labs we had to make really thin tubes out of glass so we had to burn a test tube a stretch it out. I was sooo cool!

Mucca said:

:lol: I hope so too! I wouldn't know what to do without my Near Clone! :sad:

For one of our labs we had to make really thin tubes out of glass so we had to burn a test tube a stretch it out. I was sooo cool!

Ooohhh! In 8th grade we melted pennies. Which is technically illegal. :shifty: It was cool cause the nickle or what ever it was melted right out of the center of the penny.

CeeCee said:

I think she only does it cause I'm 26 and all her daughters were married and had children by the time they were my age. pfft. My fondest hope is to die an old maid... with a steady Brit lover.

26 is VERY young to get married especially in this day and age.

My grandma always tells me about how she was married by the time she was my age. Everytime I see her, that's what she'lll tell me without faltering :lol: I can't imagine getting married at that age. I mean you've barely lived your life!

Yes Weldy! I was in the IKEA restaurant and had some of their meatballs :drool: but the gravy i got with them made me feel a bit sick actually :yuck: Hmmmmm balls eh?! :giggle:

Funnily enough Muccs, i wasn't thinking one rude thought when i had them since i was still taking the place in on my 1st visit EVER&feeling confused about some elements of being there! :confused:

But i was actually looking at some xmas decorations today and there were these glittery balls for the tree and i'm saying to my friend: Oh wow, look at them, they're big balls eh?! :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wow.....:ohmy:

Well....at least you had your hair on fire.....I puked up about half a hallway during 7th grade...to get to a bathroom in order to puke some more....Luckly everyone was in a class when this happened....but I felt even more embarassed when I saw a couple of people cleaning up my puke.

Sorry :reject:

That's not as bad as getting puked on in 4th grade right smack in the middle of class and then having your teacher tell you to clean up cause you smell. :madspit:

Mucca said:

My grandma always tells me about how she was married by the time she was my age. Everytime I see her, that's what she'lll tell me without faltering :lol: I can't imagine getting married at that age. I mean you've barely lived your life!

How old are you? I was 21 when I got married

CeeCee said:

Ooohhh! In 8th grade we melted pennies. Which is technically illegal. :shifty: It was cool cause the nickle or what ever it was melted right out of the center of the penny.

Cool!

One of the coolest experiments I've ever seen was one done by my chem teacher in gr.11. He made this ball of ice and lit it on fire. The cool thing was you could touch it and it wouldn't burn your hand.

Mucca said:

I know! I try to tell my best friend that she should be living ehr life and not getting upset that she's not married when she's only a few months older than me! But she's all depressed and mopey because she isn't seeing anyone and she's jsut so bloody co-depentdent on dating to full fill her self esstem I fel sorry for her on more than one occassion. Hell, I'm still working on college, why do I need to worry about kids and a husband?! Now.. say... if I had a bloke like.... Adam... well I don't think I'd concider settling down but.... Mmmm..... I don't think we'd have to worry about that. But the kids now... you know how prolific those Claytons are. :shifty:

susanp6 said:
Yes Weldy! I was in the IKEA restaurant and had some of their meatballs :drool: but the gravy i got with them made me feel a bit sick actually :yuck: Hmmmmm balls eh?! :giggle:

Funnily enough Muccs, i wasn't thinking one rude thought when i had them since i was still taking the place in on my 1st visit EVER&feeling confused about some elements of being there! :confused:

But i was actually looking at some xmas decorations today and there were these glittery balls for the tree and i'm saying to my friend: Oh wow, look at them, they're big balls eh?! :lmao:

:lol: Well now you will have dirty thoughts everytime you go there for meatballs. :wink:

:lmao:

Oh it wasn't my 1st time there today Mucca - i prob made it sound that way! :huh: It never comes out the right way :tsk:

Oh the play area!!! Me&my mum were having a laugh at that last week! :lmao: They were showing Postman Pat - Don't know if you've heard of that over there or not?! :lol:

susanp6 said:

I didn't know IKEA HAD restaurants.....I thought they only sold furinature and other crap like that....:shrug:

CeeCee said:

I know! I try to tell my best friend that she should be living ehr life and not getting upset that she's not married when she's only a few months older than me! But she's all depressed and mopey because she isn't seeing anyone and she's jsut so bloody co-depentdent on dating to full fill her self esstem I fel sorry for her on more than one occassion. Hell, I'm still working on college, why do I need to worry about kids and a husband?! Now.. say... if I had a bloke like.... Adam... well I don't think I'd concider settling down but.... Mmmm..... I don't think we'd have to worry about that. But the kids now... you know how prolific those Claytons are. :shifty:

There are so many people who aren't married. Nothing to mope about.

:lol:

Mucca said:

That's not as bad as getting puked on in 4th grade right smack in the middle of class and then having your teacher tell you to clean up cause you smell. :madspit:

True....very true. But at least I saved my puke until I got out of the classroom.

I even remember spewing onto my shirt and hand while I was heading towards that bathroom.

Mucca said:

There are so many people who aren't married. Nothing to mope about.

All her cousins her age are married wiht children or at least have children. ANd her mom is pestering her for grandchildren. And her grandmother keeps saying 'Why aren't you married yet? If you'd jsut loose weight maybe you could find a man and settle down.' so I'm sure both of those things have a big pressure to it. I'm just too stubborn and selfish to bend to their demands. Plus I simply hate children. ANd I don't want to have to ask anyone for permission to run away with Edge.

susanp6 said:
Oh it wasn't my 1st time there today Mucca - i prob made it sound that way! :huh: It never comes out the right way :tsk:

Oh the play area!!! Me&my mum were having a laugh at that last week! :lmao: They were showing Postman Pat - Don't know if you've heard of that over there or not?! :lol:

I've never heard of that. I haven't seen a play in ages! I miss my english classes. we used to always go see plays.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So what...I'm 22 and i'm still a Virgin...let alone unmarried :wink:

Personally I think virginity is over rated. My mom kept telling me not to ahve sex till I got married. But since I dont' plan to get married or become a nun, virginity wasn't a big deal. :lol:

its so funny - people who are unmarried complain about wanting to get married - it's such a hard thing to do! Marriage is just not what most people think, what they're looking for when they decide to do it young.

Ceecee - what's my secret? Nobody wuvs me :sad:

Yeah Weldy - IKEA has places you can eat at! Their furniture's brill actually! I've been drooling over their beds in particular, imagining i'm in one with Bono :combust: :faint: :combust: Oh how lovely it'd be but it'll never happen :sigh: have you been in any of the IKEA stores Weldy? Btw, that thing you said to me about Bono was one of the best comments recently about meeting him and saying if he weren't married, i think he'd want to see you again! :wink: :drool:

CeeCee said:

Personally I think virginity is over rated. My mom kept telling me not to ahve sex till I got married. But since I dont' plan to get married or become a nun, virginity wasn't a big deal. :lol:

Trust me....Virginity isn't a big deal in my household peroid! My parents never bugged me to find a guy and settle down....let alone finding a guy peroid! They never even bugged me not to have sex until I'm married!

I don't think that Virginity is over rated....the media has made Virginity over rated.

CeeCee said:

All her cousins her age are married wiht children or at least have children. ANd her mom is pestering her for grandchildren. And her grandmother keeps saying 'Why aren't you married yet? If you'd jsut loose weight maybe you could find a man and settle down.' so I'm sure both of those things have a big pressure to it. I'm just too stubborn and selfish to bend to their demands. Plus I simply hate children. ANd I don't want to have to ask anyone for permission to run away with Edge.

OMG your grandmother actually said that to her?? The poor girl. No wonder she feels pressured.

Oh do take me along when you run away with Edge! (if you don't mind me hanging around)

Sad_Girl said:
its so funny - people who are unmarried complain about wanting to get married - it's such a hard thing to do! Marriage is just not what most people think, what they're looking for when they decide to do it young.

I agree, jsut based on what I've heard from my mom and Russty alone. and I've seen my aunt go through 2 marriages. I have no idea why people are in such a hurry to marry other then it's one of the conventions of society. It's something women are supposed to do. Get married. Have children. Even if they get divorced later, that's fine so long as they got married at least once.

Back
Top Bottom