PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy, I went clubbing last saturday and I was wearing jeans so the girls that I went with told me to wear heels so that I would look a little more dressed up. The heels I had weren't thankfully but they still killed after 3 hours of dancing :|

susanp6 said:

That sounds painful Mucca, dancing in heels! :yikes: How can anyone keep dancing in those types of shoes?! :shrug: :no:

I really don't know! I could barely walk properly after that night. :huh:

Russty .that'll go for you as well .. i can send you some odf my u2 concert sketches for a trade........ ?

that's really all i have to trade.........unless my Brookyn photos.no i haven't gotten them dome OCT hoopla and then 3 weeks of very frustering upsetting stuff got in the way of me taking them in for special processing.

Mucca said:
Weldy, I went clubbing last saturday and I was wearing jeans so the girls that I went with told me to wear heels so that I would look a little more dressed up. The heels I had weren't thankfully but they still killed after 3 hours of dancing :|

I really don't know! I could barely walk properly after that night. :huh:

:tsk: That must suck Mucca....I always took my shoes off if it acts up like that

CeeCee said:

Yeah. We had several people who were in line around 6:30 or 7 after the boys came through and were buying tickets even as Russ and I were going inside. If you wanted to hang out and wait for them, you cna show up as early at 1pm your time. They came through our place around 6:15 to 6:30 but that was because they were running late. They were in LA or soemthing and their plane was late taking off by 2 hours I think they told us.

Oh so they were buying it at the box office at the arena then. I should do that. Do you know what kind of tickets they were dropping?

Yeah, I was planning to go around 1:30-2:00pm. I hear they usually show up around 4:00-ish.

VertigoEdgeOSC3.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:tsk: That must suck Mucca....I always took my shoes off if it acts up like that

I would've but I didn't want to risk stepping on glass. I've heard a few girls do that before :huh:

Hi Weldy :hug: Sami :hug: Ceecee :hug: i haven't spoken to you in like forever :wink:

Mucca :flirt: am i that delectable?! :sexywink: :lol: i never knew you felt so strongly about me!!!! :laugh:

My monthly "friend" ended 3 days ago - Phew!!!! :drool:

Mucca said:

Oh so they were buying it at the box office at the arena then. I should do that. Do you know what kind of tickets they were dropping?

Yeah, I was planning to go around 1:30-2:00pm. I hear they usually show up around 4:00-ish.

Most of them were seats. If you wanted GA's that were dropped you ahd to be at the ticket window by 6 to 6:15.

dazzledbylight said:
I didn't forget you MU... :hug:..... but the library comp logged me out before i could send off the first part of the story :madspit:

Now i have 13 mins left...I;ll be back with some part of it..going to type....

Now worries Dazzled :)

OMG SG :faint:
So many yummy treats today! You're such a sweetheart :hug:

I got my friend from Ireland to buy that mag for me. He shipped it out a couple days ago. I can't wait till it arrives!! :drool:

Oh Mucca! Is that the friend you mentioned who knew about visas? I wondered about that possibility you mentioned of working in Ireland in your email? :wink:

Edgy encounters :happy:

I actually met him the first time at the last night of the post 9-11 MSG shows.
It had turned relTUIVELY COLDER THAT DAY/NIGHT FROM 57- 62 for all that week then 50 - 43 that night............they stayed in longer that night and noone came out.........EXCEPT Edge......

Here his car suddenly stops ..........? 8 of us left at nearly 2AM
he actually gets out of the car.........aND HE'S WALKING OVER. i'D ONLY sTARTED standing outside b/c I'd never even gotten good let alone great seats in the then 20 yrs I'd seen them live! That was only way i figured I would see them up close. he's the first one i was going to meet , then.

He signed our stuff..I had him sign a picture I made of them from 87 in concert....BUT THEN I DIDN"t say thank you..only after someone else did...
:ohmy: I was so mortified!!! I know it was the cold, tiredness and sheeer shock!!!

I vowed I'd meet hiom agasin and apologize!

So E was doing the night after show meet & greet all OCT nyc shows except the last one//
Body guard gets out of car syas edge will sign stuff and you can take photos while he does that.

I finally got thru at the nd and stumbled out you aut9iographed a peice of art for me time a go and ui ididn;t say thank..then i had another piervce of aRY\T WIORK TO SIGN

LOG OFF IN 20 SEC

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Last edited:
susanp6 said:

Mucca :flirt: am i that delectable?! :sexywink: :lol: i never knew you felt so strongly about me!!!! :laugh:

My monthly "friend" ended 3 days ago - Phew!!!! :drool:

I've just always been too shy to express my feelings for you. You've always been that irresistable to me :flirt:

CeeCee said:

Most of them were seats. If you wanted GA's that were dropped you ahd to be at the ticket window by 6 to 6:15.

Thanks for all the info!!!! I'm definately going to be there by like 5:00pm :lol: I have all day :D

So were you guys in the lower bowl?

Edgy DOES have such a cute smile :cute:

Mucca! :eek: you crazy gal you are! :lmao: :bow:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No....I meant while you were still in the buliding....not when going outside.

Trust me....I've done that....but without stepping on glass...more like rocks and cracked streets.

Taking them off would me risking getting my feet trampled, especially when they start playing rock songs and everyone starts jumping around :huh:
I swear if clubs didn't have a dress code I'd go in my comfy runners.

Ouch! :yikes:

Mucca said:

Taking them off would me risking getting my feet trampled, especially when they start playing rock songs and everyone starts jumping around :huh:
I swear if clubs didn't have a dress code I'd go in my comfy runners.

Ouch! :yikes:

:sigh: Ok...does this club have chairs or something like that? If they do....I meant while you are sitting down relaxing.

This is why I don't go to clubs....I usually don't have any cute club clothes to wear most of the time.

Oh, my Edge encounter was so intimate! :ohmy: Mucca - I'll never forget your reaction to my Edgy pic the nite Wild, Jem&i were posting that pic for you to see :ohmy: :wink: Remember how i was telling you what time we'd all be online together? That was an exciting moment betwen the 2 of us eh?!?! :sexywink: :flirt::drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh Mucca! Is that the friend you mentioned who knew about visas? I wondered about that possibility you mentioned of working in Ireland in your email? :wink:

He's the one!
Well I mentioned it to my parents and it didn't go down too well. They said they'd think about it. Hopefully they'll let me go!

Mucca said:

Thanks for all the info!!!! I'm definately going to be there by like 5:00pm :lol: I have all day :D

So were you guys in the lower bowl?

No problem at all! And yes, we were. Had a really great view too. got a couple nice (not perfect) pictures of Edge. :drool: BUt a really nice view of the ellipse, and I swear that Bono kissed Adam smack ont he mouth between Pride and Streets. Watch out for Bono kisses.

Back
Top Bottom