PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Russty, not sure if you saw this at the end of the last thread...

I'd love to trade you for something! I don't have a dvd burner and my cd burner isn't working. But I do have a dvd recorder now. The only thing I have that a lot of people don't seem to have is Achtung Baby: The Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference.

I already have the AB tape. :D But I'd be more then happy to just send ya a copy of the dvd. Gotta spread the love. :hug: Email me your address. brazils@earthlink.net

VintagePunk said:
Night Wild :hug:

Mucca!! :hug: How the heck are ya??

I must be tired, had to fix about 10 typos in this short message. :lol:

Great now that I got my dose of bluecrack! :D
I can't wait until the concert on Monday!!!!:hyper::hyper: Oh I hope they come out and greet fans. It's going to be really cold though :huh:

How are you?

dazzledbylight said:
Russty

the dates are

May 21 05
Oct 8 05
Nov 22 05

which ever of these you can get........... each one has a few different songs on each

no rush, really!!! :heart: i know you've got a lot going on!When you get them done then i'll give you my e-m addy so i can give you my landmail addy

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ! :hug:!!!!!

I'll start working on it and see what I can find. :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
Russty

the dates are

May 21 05
Oct 8 05
Nov 22 05

which ever of these you can get........... each one has a few different songs on each

no rush, really!!! :heart: i know you've got a lot going on!When you get them done then i'll give you my e-m addy so i can give you my landmail addy

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ! :hug:!!!!!

I don't have any MSG shows from the current tour, but I have a NYC show from the October tour - St Paddy's day 1982. :) And I have about 10 minutes of video clips from Oct. 8th of this year. )

I have to run guys I'm not even showered or dressed for dinner and Mr. Cat will be here soon. See you guys later. :wave: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

I already have the AB tape. :D But I'd be more then happy to just send ya a copy of the dvd. Gotta spread the love. :hug: Email me your address. brazils@earthlink.net

Aww, that's so sweet of you, thanks!!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know. If you have anything on videotape that you need transferred to dvd, I can do that for you. :)

Mucca said:

Great now that I got my dose of bluecrack! :D
I can't wait until the concert on Monday!!!!:hyper::hyper: Oh I hope they come out and greet fans. It's going to be really cold though :huh:

How are you?

YOu must be sooo excited!! Bono's voice has gotten even stronger this leg - I can't wait for you to hear him belt out Miss Sarajevo!! YOu have to come on after the show and let us know what you thought!!

Naughty Mucca!!!! :shame: nah, not really :wink: AAAHHH!!! Curry!!!! :drool: I've been eating far too many curries lately for my own good!!! :tsk: i'll turn into one!!!! :lol:

SG! :ohmy: I do live 20 mins walk from the city centre&yet that's everything i've seen around here, it's amazing isn't it?! :happy:

we have lots of green areas in&around Glasgow, parklands, etc so i reckon that's why we have all that here! :D :heart: it's pretty decent for being so close to a city centre eh? :wink:

Bye Russty :hug:
Have a good dinner!

CeeCee said:
NEAR CLONE!

Did you get tickets? They dropped quite a few at our concert. Didn't they RUss? EEEEEEE!

So tell me how you've been!

Not to the Saturday show :(. I've been checking everyday for the last couple weeks and nothing has shown up. I doubt I'll be able to find any in time. It'll probably just be the Monday show for me :shrug:

I've been busy that's for sure! I have so much work to do and the fact that the boys will be in town this weekend doens't help :lol:. I went to a club last Saturday. It was nice to go out dancing again but I got so tired after 2 hours. I really don't know how people do it, especially the girls in heels! :huh: What else interesting.....hmm....I donated blood for the first time. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

YOu must be sooo excited!! Bono's voice has gotten even stronger this leg - I can't wait for you to hear him belt out Miss Sarajevo!! YOu have to come on after the show and let us know what you thought!!

That just makes me even more excited!!! :hyper: I hope they do play Miss Sarajevo, his voice was so beautiful in the Milan (?) recording! :love:

I definatelyl will!

Mucca said:

Not to the Saturday show :(. I've been checking everyday for the last couple weeks and nothing has shown up. I doubt I'll be able to find any in time. It'll probably just be the Monday show for me :shrug:

I've been busy that's for sure! I have so much work to do and the fact that the boys will be in town this weekend doens't help :lol:. I went to a club last Saturday. It was nice to go out dancing again but I got so tired after 2 hours. I really don't know how people do it, especially the girls in heels! :huh: What else interesting.....hmm....I donated blood for the first time. :shrug:

They dropped most of them just before the show started. Like around 6:15 or so at our show. In fact so many tickets were dropped and so few people to take them they started to move people down from the nose bleed seats to fill them. Russty and I some found our way down from the 12th row in our section to the 8th. :innocent:

susanp6 said:
Naughty Mucca!!!! :shame: nah, not really :wink: AAAHHH!!! Curry!!!! :drool: I've been eating far too many curries lately for my own good!!! :tsk: i'll turn into one!!!! :lol:

I can't help it. You just bring out the smuttiness in me :wink:

I would eat you up in an instant if you turned into curry. Actually you're yummy enough to eat even if you didn't :drool:

CeeCee said:

They dropped most of them just before the show started. Like around 6:15 or so at our show. In fact so many tickets were dropped and so few people to take them they started to move people down from the nose bleed seats to fill them. Russty and I some found our way down from the 12th row in our section to the 8th. :innocent:

So they were dropping them at the show and not online?
They actually move people??? Maybe that'll happen at this concert....:hmm:

It is like the best of both worlds, you're so rite SG! :wink: altho' some i've only seen occasionally you know what i mean? Like they've passed over and you see them in the sky, like Canada geese or some others like that! :love: There are always lots of ducks about half a mile from my house! I feed them bread sometimes!

Most people who live in Glasgow are really close to a park! Glasgow's nickname is actually 'Dear green place'!!!! :) :heart:

That sounds painful Mucca, dancing in heels! :yikes: How can anyone keep dancing in those types of shoes?! :shrug: :no:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Mucca :hug:

Other than "It's that time of the month" :|'s......I'm doing fine really.

Gotta love that monthly visitor....:madspit:
Luckily mine ended yesterday so I'll be nice and comfortable for the concert. :)

VintagePunk said:

I don't have any MSG shows from the current tour, but I have a NYC show from the October tour - St Paddy's day 1982. :) And I have about 10 minutes of video clips from Oct. 8th of this year. )

ahhhhhh :drool:......... THANKS! :heart:

you can try e-mming me the clips..I'm not sure if my web-based mail will take them but lets start with that!
Then when you have some time you can burn that 82 show for me for me.........

I can exchange so of my U2 { not many yet, but i'll be working on it} I just thot of it.........concert sketchs as a trade if you wish!

Mucca said:

So they were dropping them at the show and not online?
They actually move people??? Maybe that'll happen at this concert....:hmm:

Yeah. We had several people who were in line around 6:30 or 7 after the boys came through and were buying tickets even as Russ and I were going inside. If you wanted to hang out and wait for them, you cna show up as early at 1pm your time. They came through our place around 6:15 to 6:30 but that was because they were running late. They were in LA or soemthing and their plane was late taking off by 2 hours I think they told us.

Back
Top Bottom