PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG and Weldy! :hug:

Doing okay. I'm not feeling so hot tonight, so I've been having a nice and quiet evening at home. I'm planning on going to bed nice and early. :)

How are you both?

Thanks. :hug: I'll be completely fine tomorrow. The first day of my monthly friend is always horrendous, so I usually don't do much other than sleep and drink tea. :)

I've been up and down today Thora , but I'm feeling decent at the moment. thanks for asking :)

I hope you feel a lot better soon :hug: I hate that horrible washed out feeling some women get on those days. I've gotten so damned sick on those days :yuck: :sigh:

:madwife: being a woman sucks sometimes :grumpy:

Yup. This day sucks so much. I'm hopped up on my pills that sometimes work, and have just made another cup of tea. I've found that plain tea with no sugar or anything really makes me feel better. Earlier I had a hot water bottle, and that was good. Even though it's really early, I may not stay up for much longer. Sleep always helps! :)

Despite that, I'm looking forward to some fun things this weekend. I know I'll feel completely fine tomorrow.

Hi Kat! Nice to see you again! :hug: Are you back home now?

thats the only good thing, Thora - being able to know about how long it will last - I usually have two really tough days and then I'm back to normal :yes:

Men could just not handle the sort of pain and grief we put up with :no:

Hi Thora :hug: I understand how you feel, it never makes me feel good either! I have stuff from the doctor that has really made a difference pain-wise, don't know if there's a difference in the US though hehe. No I'm still in the US for another week, I go home a week tomorrow! It's gone by so fast and I have done absolutely no travelling! Lol! Fun though!

hi daz & babydoll :)

Hi chickadee and SG! :hug:

How is everyone tonight? Am I the only one with no plans on a Friday night?

Btw SG....
<-------

:p

daz yes i am here! my trip's been good, i worked most of the time, met a guy... hehe am staying with him till i leave at the expense of travelling but i'd rather see him, lol :)

Back
Top Bottom