PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm having a great time. :D
Lots and lots of stuff to read, and I had no idea I had to learn the law and stuff to become a teacher :huh:

There's pretty much a surprise in the schedule every week, but it's so much fun! :hyper:

Galeongirl said:

hee hee... my mother's reaction on my new wallpaper... EWWW NAKED GUy..... Ewwww who IS that guy???
me: who do you THINK it is...
her: EWWW hairy belly!
me: :laugh :
father comes in... *doesn't say a word*

:shifty :

now I'd like your opinions on me new wallpaper :wink :
bonochest2largewallpgo0.jpg

:lmao: at your mums reaction.

Nice wallpaper. :drool:

My guy doesn't have the physique of Larry ( although he is delectable :drool:) its not all about the physicalness. He has a tiny lil belly (my guy, though hes started eating more healthily :lol: ) If someone had told me at school id be seeing a 40 year old like Andy with the baggage he has i would have been like :lmao: but no guy has ever made me feel the way he does.

Some people just have something about them that you feel :cute: and :love: And he understand all my insecurities and appericates my weirdness :lol:

:wink:

The_Edge89 said:
Lookie here:
DSC01985.jpg

I found this very close to where I live and it's pretty cheap and said to be in excellent condition, too!

I've called the seller yesterday and today, but he never answers his phone...:(
But he knows I want it, so hopefully it's not sold yet. :D

Guitars.:drool: I wanna learn the guitar or the drums though i think i would suck less at the guitar than the drums. :lmao:

Am all alone think i might go watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Johnny Depp version :drool: ( Would watch Pirates of The Carribean but my aunt and uncle borrowed it. I didn't wanna let it go but my uncle had bought me a steak dinner in my local pub so i felt mean. :lol: I was like, please don't keep it too long, need to watch Johnny. :reject: :lmao: )

Okay not gone to bed yet. Testing

:uhoh:

They're a bit quick maybe. But i've only been trying this for a few hours. :reject::lol:

I can put them together as an animation (theres an animation program on my PC ) but can't seem to do it like Wayne where they seem to be one gif. :sigh:

But i have tried. :lol:

Animation1bonoflirt.gif

This ones tiny. :shrug :
Animation1bonocombust2.gif

NIght all. I'm gonna take my untalented self to bed. :lol:

:kiss:

x

eidted coz of my spelling mistakes. lol

SG :hug: sorry im off to bed. Its nearly 3am.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Jem :heart:

They might not be quite up to Wayne's standard gif's but they're still a lot better than anything I produce :wink :

Sorry I missed you!

Was just editing and saw your post. Thanks you're too kind. :hug::heart: They sucked. Still if you don't try you will never figure it out. :wink::lol:

I think someone needs to put :bono: and :blahblah: together. :lmao:

Night nite. Hopefully catch you tommorow :hug:

Back
Top Bottom