PGP- Can't Sing But We've Got Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it looks like I've missed everyone. :sad: Oh well, I'll try to come back in a few hours when there's hopefully more of you. I should get back to work pretty quickly here - I'm a bit swamped today.

My interview went well this morning. Now I just have to wait and hope they give me the job! :wink:

See you all later. :hug:

kafrun said:
Thanks for the congrats, BB :hug:

Just dropping in to leave my newest smiley :shifty:

larryrun.gif

Ta-da! :D

Later :wave:

:lol: That's great Kaf!

BonosBaby12 said:
Yeah then it becomes hard to keep up with everyone,lol. Can't seem to win either way :wink:

Btw do you have your costume ready for Halloween?

:yes: Have been since the beginning of this month.

This is the costume I got:
catalogimageservlet.jpg

I also got the makeup....but I'm not sure if I want to look more like a gothic priestess or something else.

daygloeyes2 said:
What's hard about it is that I can only use one website for my source. So I'm searching for articles and things I can site.

Can really see why that is such a challenge. Hopefully you are having some kind of luck.

Weldy that sounds like it would a pretty good alternative

I chose this topic because it's a personal issue for me. I've attempted suicide five years ago, and recently again earlier this year. So in a way, it's theraputic for me to write about it.

Mental illness is a day-to-day struggle to live with. Thanks to the help of medication and some therapy, I've had more good days than bad days over the last few years.

Thanks BB :hug:

Back
Top Bottom