PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

I just found out Bono is going to be in NYC on the 18th to get an award. Should I go and try to get my ticket signed?

Work is slow. I'm so bored, I almost fell asleep. Time to knit nervously like Gromit.

'Night, Wild.
:wave: Laura and Kristen.
Jess, I'm no good at entertaining on a Sunday night, sorry.

Finished the Dallas and Phx portions of my scrapbook - moving on to Vegas! Maybe I'll bring it to CA in July.

I would love to see it. I was thinking of doing that, but I'm not that creative.

She's been in there a lot lately. The teens are online at night and most of the girls in here are online during the day.

Zooey, you still planning on trying for a GA tomorrow?

I don't KNOW!!!!!!! :scream: Maybe I"ll have a look at my bank account. I keep going back and forth between "Just buy one now and sell it later if you can't go" and "You'll always be able to find a ticket later, just wait"

eta: bank account looks good right now - I could probably pay off my whole credit card balance and start legitimately saving for the trip to Chicago right now. But I haven't gotten my cell phone bill yet :yikes:

I'm hoping the Philly presale will be this week. I don't want to stay up till 2am for the announcement of the presales though.

I say go for it. :yes: Chicago is going to be a hot show. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it if you can't go.

And remember, you already have a spot in one of the two rooms. :yes:

*makes sad eyed puppy dog face* :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom