PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper::hyper:hyper

MY SIS GOT US TIXS FOR NJ U2!!!!!!! :heart::heart:heart

Now I have to find out just where we are within the "loge" seats we are!

Very nice tixs :love:---
we are at the call it the "right-hand back-corner of the loge section. Tho not that close to the floor (28th row) --
the 3/4 angle of the The Claw/Screen with the Audience in front
is an awesome view from the photos I've seen!:hyper::applaud:

hell, I'm thrilled to be in the building, period !!!

then hopefully they'll play a 2nd GS/NJ gig and I'll try later nxt year for a another :hyper::drool::heart::drool::hyper:GA!

My sis just told me.....

I had NO IDEA that the TIXS were
THAT expensive--- $270 !!!

DID any of you KNOW that some of the tix were
THAT expense this time !!??!!

NOT "accusing" anyone

I mean I know that most of you wanted GA's anyway,
so you might NOT have known.
I figured these (LOGE section) would be like 120 - 145$ + charges
but not over $200 w/o charges! :huh:

But wow I didn't hear a peep from anyone
about some of the tix doubling in prices,
in case someone(s) got Loge seats instead!

I hope I'm making sense here! :)

she said "we'll just add it to your tab".

Yeah, $250+ fees is A HELLUVA LOT to spend on concert tix but I'm sure the seats will be GREAT! We've paid in the $100's for Coldplay and The Police and I think if I were going with Mr.Z and we didn't want to do GA, I might spring for the $95 seats. But $270 is too rich for my blood - even for U2!

I'm off to the gym for the first time in forever - wish me luck.

Yeah, $250+ fees is A HELLUVA LOT to spend on concert tix but I'm sure the seats will be GREAT! We've paid in the $100's for Coldplay and The Police and I think if I were going with Mr.Z and we didn't want to do GA, I might spring for the $95 seats. But $270 is too rich for my blood - even for U2!

I'm off to the gym for the first time in forever - wish me luck.

NEITHER OF us knew they'd upped the top price seats!
So maybe (i don't know) she wasn't willing to sit higher up, so went for those instead of checking for lower price?

THEN again, in the time she would have had to scramble to find THAT out, a lot if not all could have been gone!

and :applaud::hyper: HAPPY GYM Time!!! good luck! :wave:

dazz, that's how much I paid for my seats at the Vancouver show - $250 each + taxes. Our seats were pretty phenomenal! :drool: We were about 10 or so rows up from the floor, and had an excellent full view of the stage on Edge's side. :love:

Glad you were able to get tickets - that's awesome!

I'm just going for the Seattle show. Apparently people who used their presale codes for Vegas have been finding that they can still use their code for this round of sales. Don't know why, but I guess it's because the tickets weren't bought through Ticketbastard. Sooo... that means I might have a chance in the pre-sale! It's worth it to try! :D If not, I'll still be trying in the general sale next week.

250 + tax etc for (your) THIS year show????

:hmm:
I thoght the $250 seats were for the REd Zone only!
boy, am I con-fused!!! :huh::huh::lol:

and cool, thora.... :hug: go for it!
GOOD LUCK!!!
:hyper: and thanks! :hug:

we're 28 rows up....
still, we get that fabulous full 3/4 CLAW/stage view on Adam's side-- which is one of the first Claw Stadium show photos I saw, and just was :heart: GASP!!! :D

well, I hope we get the full view of the the claw and not have it cut off! :huh: under the stadium next level up. BUT this is the new stadium I have no idea just quite what it configures inside yet!

I've just booked my hotel for Chicago--The Hard Rock Cafe Hotel. You don't have to pay until you get there, unless you cancel less than 24 hours before your reservation starts. The room is being held for me for two nights...I'll arrive the 5th and leave the 7th. The two nights will be a little over $400--not super-cheap, but not mind-blowingly expensive, either. And I love the idea of staying at the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel!

Now I just have to do an insane amount of hours at the drugstore during the Christmas season to help pay for this. :uhoh:

*waves to Wild*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom